Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

It's gonna be real. Hope it's a training kit. 

If it's the home kit, I'm hoping that the pattern across the front is less noticeable on field than it appears in the photo. Then it's not totally awful, it's just got too much blue. 

Edited by ThunderPower_14

That shirt is so bad it simply cannot be real. If that is real, the only thinking behind it is that it will somehow send the opposition into a trance giving us an edge in every game we play in that shirt. 

• Haha 1

Don't know which truth is worse - that that is indeed the new kit being leaked, or that someone put so much time and effort into photoshooting a fake rubbish kit leak. Each possibility equally as disturbing as the other

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, dubliner said:

20200729_220243.jpg

Looks like getty images, when there's a watermark on football pics to stop you using them for your own use. 

That's just on a hanger with no body in it yet Kappa still make the hanger look like it has a beer belly. Genuinely impressive in a strange way. 

It looks a genuine picture to me because it's a picture from one device of another device (which is kinda weird but maybe done to prove it's real). The wooden door looks the same in both views and the Kappa logo on the hanger is a touch too far for a fake. 

Maybe it's just one of many designs to pick from but it seems real to me. 

Like previously mentioned, who would bother going through that much effort for a fake pic of a shirt? 

I'm down with mad/retro designs but this seems to be caught between the two and just ending up a bit sickly. 

I'll reserve judgement on it until I see Messi's abs poking out through it though. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Do Kappa make any kits similar to this?

the shoulder detail seems to be on every kit so far, the twins down the sides has been on a couple of them (and out of a whole heap of shit that's the worst part IMO) the dots are new to us though and the collar is different from all their others

Edited by villa4europe

Sadly I think its real, too late in the day for it not to be and appears to have the price tag by the front collar. Hopefully the spots are actually lions heads or some other villa related detailing.

Edited by brummybloke

Â