Match Thread: Villa v Wolves

limpid

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

which we are. 

Really?  You call this trying?  **** me.  I'd hate to think what we must (not) be doing for you to get upset by our performances.

• Like 1

Just now, holteend1982 said:

We've not had a single decent chance all game, bossed start to finish but we should be grateful because we are not expected to win 👍🏿

We shouldn’t expect to win any games apparently...

• Like 1

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Worst thing for me is we’re playing as bad if not worse than we have all season. And we’re essentially playing cup finals. 

We’ve been so disappointing since the restart

I disagree. 

That game against Leicester was a disaster. We've been poor but we haven't been destroyed like we were before lockdown. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pacbuddies said:

SACK SMITH NOW!

Should have gone months ago but no point whatsoever keeping him now , throw the dice for 6 games, smith is inspiring nobody , pay him off now , we probably will drop anyway but no point persisting with this hapless manager . 

• Like 2

Bout time Smith got the Youths in I think, screw our wingers they are utter crap, also bring some Youth in for our strikers.

Edited by Dave-R

Just now, avfcDJ said:

League one teams put more effort in when they play top teams.

League One teams didn't replace a huge portion of their squad with a load of strangers from all over the world in the summer

Why not sack Smith now, it isnt just the players. He's been responsible for poor in game decisions and one dimensional football. What point is there continuing with this manager. Why keep him for Championship? I'd rather us try and build a brand of football than this utter shire, so that when we do come up we don't just go back down.

• Like 3