Match Thread: Villa v Wolves

limpid

Just now, LondonVillian said:

Yes and these performances are not reaching that so why are you happy? 

We are currently on the same points as 17th. We are right in it still. I'm not happy. I'm where I think we should be. 

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

you'd think Wolves were Real Madrid the amount of jism being shot off by the commentators

Not just commentators so some posters on here ... Poor old Smith with this team couldn’t possible be expected to make a game of this could he ? Not to worry though as some expected this and we should not aim for anymore than 17th or expect effort or passion. 

Starting to think Jack is part of our problem. Amazing talent but he is our most forward thinking midfield player and he wants everything to feet. We have nobody that gets in behind because the rest of the midfield are so much deeper.

this season will have one of the lowest points total ever to stop up because the bottom 4 sides don’t look like they will ever win a game

• Like 2

Just now, DCJonah said:

I disagree. 

That game against Leicester was a disaster. We've been poor but we haven't been destroyed like we were before lockdown. 

We have looked more solid and have fewer defensive slip ups and have drastically cut down the attempts on our goal. But we have not improved our offensive game one bit.

• Like 1

Just now, villa89 said:

Yes.

Please tell me and the rest of the world how Smith is good for us. How many games have we won? How many goals have we scoed? How many have we conceeded? How many points do we have? Where are we in the league?