Match Thread: Newcastle v Villa

limpid

Its gone and it has been for a while....we are now just going through the motions.

I haven't seen the game, i don't have to.....i have seen all this before.

The club need to decide, where they go from here.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Every bit of that goal is on Smith, he sat back and watch the other team make changes and did nothing. We have been outclassed this whole 2nd half and he has done nothing, we have been defensively pathetic all season and hes has done nothing............

Yet that goal didn't come because of tactical changes by their team. Its all our errors. Its what we've done all year. 

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

No point, we’d need an impact manager. It won’t happen with someone already at the club.

I'm thinking for next season; I have no hope of us staying up. I'd give him 7 games to give us some fight and organisation, and show us if he can do the job next season.

No defending him and he is solely to blame for this. He’s been found out and is way out of his depth and should be sacked in the morning with Cutler installed ... JT can **** off also 

• Like 3

Just now, DCJonah said:

Yet that goal didn't come because of tactical changes by their team. Its all our errors. Its what we've done all year. 

What are you talking about???????? Who scored their goal????????????????????????????????????????????????????

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Their pressure didn't cause a goal. It was abysmal defending from a bunch of players not good enough. Smith is not blameless, as manager he needs to get them to do better. But to say its all on smith is **** stupid. 

In all truth I don't think Mings is good enough at this level to be honest.  So so many mistakes, you just can't afford that. 

• Like 1