Ratings & Reactions: Newcastle v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/06/20 at 11:30

Too little too late. Such little quality in so many areas. We are lucky other clubs struggle. We know have to win against teams who will likely batter us.

90% probability we're relegated.

They wanted no part of that game after we equalized. Pity Hourihane's last minute free-kick was so shite.

The bottom line though is that draws against bottom half fodder arent going to be enough. Luckily everyone around is as bad as we are. 

• Like 1

A game of substitutions. If we’d made them earlier, we may have won. Smith doesn’t do that though. 

We’ll go down because we’re crap, but we have a manager who simply gives us no chance of winning games. 

UTV

• Like 3

Poor team selections yet again as highlighted in pre match thread ; waited far too long to make subs - poor manager miles out of his depth - 2nd drink break smith stood biting his lip get rid asap 

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

I have been hoping for a revival, wanted to give Smith time, even if we get relegated, but he is just not showing enough. There was nothing good to take from tonight. Newcastle didn't realise that the game had started for the first 30 mins, and we still couldn't score. 

oh. and I **** hate Dwight Gayle. 

• Like 1

didnt watch the game, but a point just isnt good enough, at all, a point currently is as good as worthless we need wins against teams.

i think our season is shot, the hope is killing me, the hope is the worst part of it........

Part of me wishes we would just get it over with and get relegated asap, then we can start the small rebuild required to get us back up at the first time of asking.

i mean, of course i dont want us to get relegated, but i just dont see any other outcome, we are just making it painful while it happens.

the only positive i can take currently, is that this team isnt as bas as the relegation year team, but.......some of our players just arent good enough (Trez, El Ghazi mainly)

• Like 1

Â