Pre Match Thread

GingerCollins29

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Sky still not mentioned us. Pricks

I mean they are addressing racism and the return from the league being in lockdown so don't get too stroppy about it. Still 50 minutes to go to talk about the game and the teams

Not sure what people are melting down over. This is probably a reflection of fitness levels. Konsa seems to be starting at RB. Davis over Samatta I'm not too fussed about as I rate Davis and am glad to see him start a PL game.

• Like 3

El Ghazi as wing back...just don't see that. Surely there's no way Deano would ask El Ghazi to play that position, as others have said he'd not have the discipline. If it's Hause at RB then his instructions should be not to bother going past the half way line.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

What is that based on?

That from what I remember they have outrun us statistically in every game we have played against them in recent years and that Wilder has built a team of not only very technically capable players but extremely hard working ones, who if aren't at peak fitness are pretty much discarded by Wilder.

Just now, Keyblade said:

Not sure what people are melting down over. This is probably a reflection of fitness levels. Konsa seems to be starting at RB. Davis over Samatta I'm not too fussed about as I rate Davis and am glad to see him start a PL game.

yeah im happy with Davis, but tbh would prefer to see Samatta & Davis in the starting lineup, personally would go Grealish, Davis & Samatta as the front 3.