Pre Match Thread

GingerCollins29

I think I’m looking forward to this. I mean, I haven’t missed football at all and preferred for the season to be voided. But now it’s back, I’m curios to see what ‘it’ is. Will we be shit, okay, good? Will the football be like a preseason friendly? Who knows, but I’m looking forward to seeing how it plays out. 

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I haven’t missed Sky Sports. Tune in to watch a Villa game and get a Man City/Liverpool/whoever, wankfest. Some things never change. 

The main reason I've never EVER had Skyscumsport. Obviously I've seen it in pubs and at family and friends houses, but proud to say I have never put any money in those Top 4 rimmers' pockets.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Goodness me the team is strange.

Nyland in.

Konsa either RB or it's a back 3, can't see a RWB though.

Davis starts, Samatta bench.

That is odd, are you saying that the leaked team sheet is wrong then? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, It's Your Round said:

That is odd, are you saying that the leaked team sheet is wrong then? 

Why someone would sit there and make a fake team sheet is beyond me.

Just now, rjw63 said:

The main reason I've never EVER had Skyscumsport. Obviously I've seen it in pubs and at family and friends houses, but proud to say I have never put any money in those Top 4 rimmers' pockets.

That’s commendable, I slavishly follow the easy option and pay my tokens. I won’t ever subscribe again but I’ll pay for the odd game if I can’t be bothered with finding streams.