The Gravy Feud® and Other Gastronomic Delights

blandy

47 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

It'll probably be several months before the next one, but to save time, it looks like two slices of bread with the edges of some crisps just visible round the edges. 

Dont sound great. Sell it to me mj

On 17/06/2020 at 16:42, chrisp65 said:

Well you’ve said that twice now.

You might need to drastically reduce the salt and sugar in your diet if you genuinely can’t taste salad.

You don’t make friends with salad 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

You don’t make friends with salad 

I do but they have a short shelf life .  

Man laughing IS the salad : menlaughingwithsalad

My limbo dancing mates (The ones who go way back)  are made from old Zoo magazines.

You can make friends with anything. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 17/06/2020 at 17:22, fightoffyour said:

Pretty sure they come out of the fryer/oven hot 😁

In seriousness though, nachos/doritos can easily be baked can't they?

The corn chips you use for nachos are normally pressed a bit thicker than the ones you eat from a bag/bowl (delete as appropriate depending on how posh you are). 

On 17/06/2020 at 03:31, villa4europe said:

Cooked spinach is a packing item, how to cheaply make a meal bigger without an onion, great for losing weight, start with spinach + passata and you can go off in loads of directions 

I like spinach, but it can still **** off. You can by 80kgs of the stuff and then once it’s cooked you have enough to feed a baby mouse. I don’t like my food taking the piss out of me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I see people hating on the lettuce. I understand, but seems harsh to me. Can't beat a good chicken, lettuce mayo sandwich. 

The real demon in a sandwich is a tomato. Buy a pre-packed sandwich and there's always a bloody tomato in it!! Making the bread all soggy and spreading its seeds everywhere to make it harder to pick out.

**** off tomatoes.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

I see people hating on the lettuce. I understand, but seems harsh to me. Can't beat a good chicken, lettuce mayo sandwich. 

The real demon in a sandwich is a tomato. Buy a pre-packed sandwich and there's always a bloody tomato in it!! Making the bread all soggy and spreading its seeds everywhere to make it harder to pick out.

**** off tomatoes.

hqdefault.jpg

Agree about the tomatoes though - there is a time and a place for them!

• Haha 2

On 18/06/2020 at 11:15, villa4europe said:

Needs some wet on there and I'm not a butter man, that's where cheese spread or philadelphia comes in to play 

I reckon a spot of gravy might also work. But a crisp butty does need summat moist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, blandy said:

I reckon a spot of gravy might also work. But a crisp butty does need summat moist.

A good gravy sandwich is the bisto chicken instant mixed thicker than it should be, southern fried goujons, crusty bread, bit of mustard 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

A good gravy sandwich is the bisto chicken instant mixed thicker than it should be, southern fried goujons, crusty bread, bit of mustard 

What kind of sick perverted mind even comes up with that?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, bickster said:

What kind of sick perverted mind even comes up with that?

You need cheese on there too! I'm sure I've made it like a full chicken burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber... Then banged a load of thick chicken gravy on it stuck the bun on top

Its messy but incredible 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

You need cheese on there too! . Then banged a load of thick chicken gravy on it stuck the bun on top

Its messy but incredible 

KennethWilliamsBBC.jpg

• Like 4

Â