WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Two cowboys are riding along a trail in the mountains when they suddenly hear tom-toms beating very close to them.

"Oh! That doesn't sound too good" one says to the other.

As soon as the words were spoken, an Indian jumps out from behind a tree and said "Yeah, our regular drummer is off sick".

• Haha 4

I used to go out with a girl who punched me in the face when she orgasmed.

I didn't mind too much until I found out she was faking them.

<Californication>

• Haha 1

Just thinking back about when I was at school. We used to have the letter of the day. and on this day it was "N". The teacher said "Robert why dont you tell the class something that your not very good at that begins with the letter N"
I said " Spelling "
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard and a German are all stood watching a street performer juggling.

The juggler notices that the four men have a very poor view, so he stands on a large wooden box and calls out "Can you all see me now?".

"Yes."

"Oui."

"Si."

"Ja."

Terrible GIF by memecandy

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just heard the tragic story about that photographer who was crushed by a massive lump of Cheddar. In fairness, the wedding party tried to warn him

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Man went on safari with his wife and mother-in-law.

They wake up one morning and the mother-in-law is missing. They find her in the back garden, face-to-face with a tiger. The wife says "We have to do something! What should we do?"

He goes, "Listen, that tiger got itself into that position and he can find his own damn way out of it."

Â