WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

I asked the librarian to recommend an author who writes dinosaur books.

"Try Sarah Topps," she replied.

Crikey.  I was just taken straight back to the jokes page on the kids section of BBC Ceefax circa 1982.

A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all off." The teacher says, "No, two, but I like how you're thinking." Johnny asks the teacher, "If you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor, one is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream, which one is married?" The teacher says, "The one sucking her ice cream." Johnny says, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you're thinking!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mother superior tells two new nuns that they have to paint their room without getting any paint on their clothes.

One nun suggests to the other "Hey, let's take all our clothes off, fold them up, and lock the door". So they do this, and begin painting their room.

Soon they hear a knock at the door. They ask "Who is it?"

"The Blind man!" The nuns look at each other and one nun says "He's blind, so he can't see. What could it hurt?" They let him in.

The blind man walks in and says "**** hell, you nuns certainly know how to hide a fantastic pair of tits.. Where do you want me to hang the blinds?"

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Mother superior tells two new nuns that they have to paint their room without getting any paint on their clothes.

One nun suggests to the other "Hey, let's take all our clothes off, fold them up, and lock the door". So they do this, and begin painting their room.

"The Blind man!" The nuns look at each other and one nun says "He's blind, so he can't see. What could it hurt?" They let him in.

The blind man walks in and says "**** hell, you nuns certainly know how to hide a fantastic pair of tits.. Where do you want me to hang the blinds?"

Bloody hell Roberto the first time I heard that Colonel Sanders was still a Private 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

A guy in my class has a habit of breaking my glasses.

His name is Dwayne, and I hate him. I have really bad eyesight, so without my glasses it's basically impossible for me to see anything, and it was negatively affecting my grades.

Dwayne broke my first pair when I left them on my desk and he "accidentally" sat on them.

He broke my second pair when he slapped me in the face because he was "swatting a fly".

He broke my third pair when he threw a ball at my face during recess.

He broke my fourth pair when he snapped them in half because he wanted to "test their durability".

Eventually I complained, and Dwayne was moved to another school. I haven't had problems with my eyesight since.

I can see clearly now, Dwayne is gone.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

No plagiarism, I've only ever seen the brussel sprouts Christmas episode

Edited by rjw63
feckin yooslass shpeeling

Â