WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

A wife convinces her husband to go on a nudist holiday. On the first day he's a bit embarrassed but get's through it. Second day he thinks I'll just Sunbathe, not going for any sports. So he spends all day on a bed by the pool. At tea time He tries to get up but realises he's got terrible sunburn on his meat and 2 veg. It's agony. The guy sitting next to him and asks whats up. When he explained the guy said that's happened to most of us first time, best thing to do is soak them in a saucer of cold milk.  He get's back to the room and thinks I'll try it. So he's standing next to the fridge enjoying the cold milk, when his wife walks in.

She said I've always wondered how you reloaded them buggers.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Fat shaming is wrong.

They have enough on their plate already.

I disagree. You shouldn't sugarcoat it.

They will eat that too.

• Haha 2

On 12/06/2021 at 13:10, Big Salad said:

Fat shaming is wrong.

They have enough on their plate already.

Rubbing it in a bit there Big Salad.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AXD said:

yes, brexit means brexit (take back control and all)

And Imperial biscuits called things like bombardier (pronouced BOM-ba-deer not that poncey French way).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

And Imperial biscuits called things like bombardier (pronouced BOM-ba-deer not that poncey French way).

The Lindt TV ad proudly bigs up their chocolatiers as 'chocolate ears', rather than 'shock latty ay'. 

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

The Lindt TV ad proudly bigs up their chocolatiers as 'chocolate ears', rather than 'shock latty ay'. 

Oh nothing tops that Dr. Oekter Ristorante frozen pizza ad from a few years back for this sort of thing.

Zoom into establishing shot of young couple eating pizza on a fancy looking bridge.  Voiceover comes in, "In a real Italian pizzeria, the pizza..." CUE BIG BOLD WORDS AT THE BOTTOM: "MADE IN GERMANY".

• Like 1

my uncle had an accident and ended up with 2 wooden legs. After a long time in rehab he started to get his life back in order. He eventually got a job as night shift security guard at a factory. One night a fire broke out, he called 999. they managed to save the factory but uncle was burned to the ground.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, colhint said:

my uncle had an accident and ended up with 2 wooden legs. After a long time in rehab he started to get his life back in order. He eventually got a job as night shift security guard at a factory. One night a fire broke out, he called 999. they managed to save the factory but uncle was burned to the ground.

From what I hear, the factory believes that somehow your uncle was responsible for the fire.

Not sure about the details, but apparently your uncle doesn't have a leg to stand on.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A guy goes to heaven and Peter meets him at the gate. Peter says we weren't expecting you yet, never mind. Have you been a good man. 

The guy replies yes, I've never drunk or smoked or took drugs, never been in trouble with the police. I did once tell Tyrone Mings to wind his neck in and keep out of politics.

When did this happen,

About two minutes ago.

2 hours ago, Big Salad said:

Went for an interview at a Blacksmith's today

Blacksmith: 'You any good at shoeing horses?'

Me: 'No, but I once told a donkey to **** off'

spacer.png

• Like 2

Â