WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

I awoke for a piss in the middle of the night and noticed a burglar sneaking through next door's garden.

Suddenly, my neighbour came from nowhere and smacked him over the head with a shovel killing him instantly. He then began to dig a grave with the shovel.

Astonished I got back into bed. My wife said "Darling, you're shaking, what is it?"

"You'll never believe what I've just seen" I said. "That bastard next door has still got my **** shovel"

• Haha 2

A friend of mine has a big Labrador retriever. While I was buying a large bag of Purina at Wal-Mart for him, a woman behind me in the checkout line asked if it was for a dog.

On impulse, I told her no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time. I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet. The way that it works is you load all your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in the hospital last time because I'd been poisoned.

I told her no; I was sitting in the street licking my balls when a car hit me.

• Haha 1

A tramp walks in to a posh jeweller, pulls his pants down and starts fingering his arse.

The shop assistant shouts "Get out you dirty bastard!"

The tramp says "Make up your **** mind" and points to the sign in the window 'Come In To Pick Your Ring In Comfort'

• Haha 3

I put a bet on yesterday, a £10 treble.

The betting shop manager tipped 3 horses:                        

Sunshine 20/1.
Good times 1/1.

Moonlight 7/2.                        

They all lost!  But I can't blame it on Sunshine, blame it on Moonlight or blame it on Good times............I blame it on the bookie!

Edited by ferguson1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Sunshine 20/1.
Good times 1/1.

Moonlight 7/2.                        

They all lost!  But I can't blame it on Sunshine, blame it on Good times or blame it on Moonlight.  I blame it on the bookie!

Would have been better if you had bet on Sunshine, then moonlight and finally Good Times but I can't put my finger on why. 😁

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

On 06/02/2021 at 09:32, ferguson1 said:

Sunshine 20/1.
Good times 1/1.

Moonlight 7/2.                        

They all lost!  But I can't blame it on Sunshine, blame it on Moonlight or blame it on Good times............I blame it on the bookie!

He has consulted VAR and reached his decision.

deanred.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

A man says to his wife, "Can I cum in your ear?"

She says "No you cannot! I might go deaf!"

He replies "Funny, I always come in your mouth but you never shut the **** up".

An Irishman took his son to the bar on his birthday to buy him his first drink. The father bought his son a stout, but he didn't like it and didn't want to drink it. The father decided to drink it for him and ordered an ale instead.

He didn't like it either. So, the father drank it and ordered him a cider. Lager, cider, cream ale... he didn't like any of them, so the father drank them and ordered whiskey instead.

He didn't like any of the Irish whiskeys the father ordered, so the old man drank them and decided to give up.

By the time they left the bar the father was so drunk he could barely push his son's pram home.

Charlie was thrilled that he was going to explore the chocolate factory.

His girlfriend had always been dead against the idea before.

Purchased a deodorant stick today. Instructions say "remove cap & push up bottom" I can hardly walk but when I fart the room smells lovely.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â