WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

What's the difference between Lily Allen and a MILF?

...About 3 months!

I think thats a little bit too early

I think I read that one three days ago. If anything, it's late

A woman walks into a bar.

The bar asks her what she would like to drink.

'I'll have a double Whisky, straight please.' she says.

After drinking what is her 6th straight double whisky, two women noticed her drinkning and asked the barman if she would be ok.

the barman said 'she is an alcohol and its destroying her family.'

I'm English, and as such I crave disappointment. That's why I buy Kinder Surprise. Horrible chocolate; nasty little toy: a double-whammy of disillusionment! Sometimes I eat the toy out of sheer despair. I call them the Eggs Of Numbing Inevitability.

A police officer pulls a guy over for speeding and asked, "May I see your driver's license?"

The driver answered, "I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI."

The officer asked, "May I see the owner's card for this vehicle?"

The driver answered,"It's not my car. I stole it."

The officer asked, "The car is stolen?"

The driver answered, "That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the owner's card in the glove box when I was putting my gun in there."

The officer asked, "There's a gun in the glove box?"

The driver answered, "Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the woman who owns this car and stuffed her in the trunk."

The officer asked, "There's a BODY in the TRUNK?!?!?"

The driver answered, "Yes, sir."

Hearing this, the officer immediately called his captain. The car was quickly surrounded by! police, and the captain approached the driver to handle the tense situation.

The Captain asked, "Sir, can I see your license?" The driver answered, "Sure. Here it is." It was valid.

The Captain asked, "Who's car is this?"

The driver answered, "It's mine, officer. Here's the owner' card." The driver owned the car.

The Captain asked, "Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there's a gun in it?"

The driver answered, "Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it." Sure enough, there was nothing in the glove box.

The Captain asked, "Would you mind opening your trunk? I was told you said there's a body in it."

The driver answered, "No problem." Trunk is opened; no body.

The Captain said, "I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a gun in the glovebox, and that there was a dead body in the trunk."

The driver answered, "Yeah, I'll bet the lying s.o.b. told you I was speeding, too!"

I honestly didn't think you could find 50 virgins in Essex, but sure enough, I stand corrected ...

There they were, queuing up at midnight last night for Call of Duty.

I got love sick when I was away from home.

Or Chlamydia as the doctor calls it.

I was arrested yesterday - by complete misunderstanding though..

All it was really was a woman doing one of these stupid survey things came across to me in the street and started asking a few relationship questions..

It got to the last one where she asked me "what do you like to see most in a woman?"

... So I showed her! :notsure:

A guy goes to the doctor with hearing problems. "Can you describe the symptoms to me?" asked the doctor. "Yes. Homer is a fat yellow lazy bastard and Marge is a skinny bird with big blue hair."

A guy goes to the doctor with hearing problems. "Can you describe the symptoms to me?" asked the doctor. "Yes. Homer is a fat yellow lazy bastard and Marge is a skinny bird with big blue hair."
It's a running gag in our family that if anybody ever says the word "symptoms", people immediately break into singing "The Syyyyymptommmms.... doo do do de doo, etc."

It's a running gag in our family that if anybody ever says the word "symptoms", people immediately break into singing "The Syyyyymptommmms.... doo do do de doo, etc."

Those long winter nights must just fly by! :winkold:

Those long winter nights must just fly by! :winkold:

Oh they do, they do.

Â