WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

The supposed Ronnie Barker sketch is brilliant. I actually cried laughing.

I don't believe that is a Ronnie Barker thing..

It's really not his style. Far too many spoonerisms for it to be his work. He was a master at spoonerisms and one of the things that made them so good (apart from that his delivery is better than anyone elses) was that they weren't over the top, and when they did come they far funnier than any of those. They were also much cleverer than those. Ronnie Barker would be disappointed that anyone would think he wrote that.

(I also not it's not his because I have a huge book called 'All I ever wrote', which I have read cover to cover many times, and that 'sketch' is certainly not in there)

A deep-sea diver is twenty feet below sea level when he sees another guy with no scuba gear. He goes down another thirty feet, and the guy with no equipment stays with him. He takes out a waterproof chalkboard and writes, "How the hell can you stay down this deep without equipment?" The guy takes the chalkboard and writes, "I'm drownig you asshole!!".

Two gays, Rupert and Cecil, are lying in bed together when Rupert starts rubbing Vaseline in his chest.

Cecil asks "what are you doing?"

Rupert says "I read in a gay magazine that Vaseline stimulates hair growth and I want a hairy chest!"

Cecil says "Don't be so **** stupid, if that were true I'd have a ponytail sticking out of my arse"

Two gays, Rupert and Cecil, are lying in bed together when Rupert starts rubbing Vaseline in his chest.

Cecil asks "what are you doing?"

Rupert says "I read in a gay magazine that Vaseline stimulates hair growth and I want a hairy chest!"

Cecil says "Don't be so **** stupid, if that were true I'd have a ponytail sticking out of my arse"

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

There is this guy, standing on this bus stop with a cucumber in his ear.... and there is this other guy.... standing beside him...

and the guy standing beside him... is like "wtf is this guy doing with a cucumber in his ear?" so he asks him... "hey buddy.... why do you have a cucumber in your ear?"

and the guy with the cucumber in his ear doesnt say anything back.... so the other guy asks again... "hey, why do you have a cucumber in your ear?" this time, the guy with the cucumber in his ear looks at him.... but shakes his head like he doesnt know wtf is going on....

so the guy asks one more time "WHY DO YOU HAVE A CUCUMBER IN YOUR EAR???"

so the man with the cucumber in his ear removes it... and replies "sorry, I couldnt hear you I had a cucumber in my ear"

some moar;

Doctor: You have three months to live.

Patient: I can't pay my bill.

Doctor: Well don't worry about it. After you I die I'll just issue a lien against your estate and get my money then.

Why did the plane crash?

the pilot was a loaf of bread

Whats yellow-y brown with dirty spots, can be peeled and cooked in many different ways and is considered very popular in Ireland?

A Potato.

Whats worse then biting into an apple and finding a worm?

The Holocaust

Waiter, waiter, what's this fly doing in my soup.

I am terribly sorry sir, I will get you a fresh bowl of soup and your dinner is on the house today.

Love anti jokes. :lol:

A man walks into a bar.

He's an alcohol and it's destroying his family

Hahaha, actually loughed out loud at that one.

Which, in turn, alerted my boss to the fact I wasnt working, do'h.

Â