WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Firstly I neither condone nor encourage domestic abuse.

But it's a joke thread, some jokes are a little risque, a lot of jokes make you wince. So why is that joke uber-offensive yet joking about grannies and hypothermia isn't?

Firstly I neither condone nor encourage domestic abuse.

But it's a joke thread, some jokes are a little risque, a lot of jokes make you wince. So why is that joke uber-offensive yet joking about grannies and hypothermia isn't?

Dunno. Sorry, it just sickens me.

A woman was on the way to winning £100,000 on a game show, but her final question was suspended for the next night. Her husband sneaked into the studio and found the question and answer.

He raced home and told his wife "Your question is 'What are the three main parts of the male anatomy', and the answer is 'The head, heart and penis.'

The woman thinks about this throughout the night, but keeps forgetting the answer. Her husband keeps reminding her, "The head, heart and penis."

Come the game show she has forgotten again, and the presenter asks, "For £100,000, what are the three main parts of the male anatomy? You have ten seconds."

"Um... the head."

"Good. Eight seconds."

"Um... the heart."

"That's right. Five seconds."

"Oh... um... damn. My husband drilled it into me last night and I had it on the tip of my tongue this morning..."

"That's close enough! You've won £100,000!"

Paramedics attend a nasty accident involving a sports car.

They see the driver screaming in pain and shout "Calm down sir, at least you haven't been flung out thru the windscreen like your girlfriend"

The driver screams back "Have you seen what's in her mouth?"

Paramedics attend a nasty accident involving a sports car.

They see the driver screaming in pain and shout "Calm down sir, at least you haven't been flung out thru the windscreen like your girlfriend"

The driver screams back "Have you seen what's in her mouth?"

Huh?..

Aye, but if she was in and around his walt, that would mean she is bent over at a fairly low angle in a fairly tight space, no? So if the car crashes, she is more than likely to be crushed by the steering wheel/dashboard rather than fly out the window...I don't quite know what kind of car crash would lead her to move vertically then out the window, and considering the man is in condition to talk afterwards when the paramedics arive, surely the crash wasn't that bad? Was there a great enough force to cause her to rip off his cock and send her out through the windscreen? If their was then he would have a considerable amount of damage too, not least because a major part of his body has been ripped off and he would bleed quite violently until the paramedics arrive leading to unconsciousness?

Meh.

Â