WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

I saw a really sad looking AA man this morning,and i thought to myself. . . this lads heading for a breakdown.

(From Sickipedia)

I think this should be made as a rule on this thread because nearly every post in here is lifted directly from sickipedia

Brumerican...I applaud you

Actually I've been using that one for the past 5 or 6 years. I don't even know if its been on Sickipedia that long.

Back on topic.

Two tramps are sitting together on a bench, and one turns to the other and says "I had sex last night with a woman" and the other says "really? How?" And the other tramp says "Well I went down to the railway, and I came across a girl on the tracks tied down, so I untied her, and I carried her to a nearby bench, and we had sex in loads of different positions" and the said "Wow! Did you get any head as well?" The other one says "nah, I didn't find her head."

SANTA CLAUS:

1. Wears red.

2. Good at breaking into houses.

3. Has loads of electrical goods that nobody can trace.

4. Drives an unlicenced vehicle.

5. Only does one day's work a year.

I recon he's a **** scouser!!

(Source Sicki)

I'm ****' knackered. I've been out in the garden for 5 hours painting all the rocks white just in case my new small heath supporting neighbour wants a snowball fight this winter.

Just got myself a job working in a Liverpool call centre for a well known vehicle breakdown company.

Yesterday this really **** aggressive woman rang up and said "Who the **** am I speaking to?"

I said "A.A Calm down, Calm down"

I'm ****' knackered. I've been out in the garden for 5 hours painting all the rocks white just in case my new small heath supporting neighbour wants a snowball fight this winter.

Reworded?

Well spotted ;-)

Paddy rings his new girlfriend's door bell, with a big bunch of flowers. She opens the door, sees the flowers, and drags him in.

She lies back on the couch, pulls her skirt up, rips her knickers off and says, "This is for the flowers!"

Paddy says "have ye not got a **** vase?"

Â