Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

22 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Who really cares what he does. His decision to leave us so if he succeeds or fails it makes no difference to me

This thread being continually bumped tells you that quite a few care, which is understandable given the circumstances.

I’d imagine Carney will simply enter the never ending vacuum of chelsea loan youth. It’s doubtful he’ll be breaking through any time soon, and even less likely now Potter’s gone imo. He’ll be sent off to Europe to find some form and then hopefully a few in a few years. He’ll be happy he’s filthy rich, we’ll be happy for the £20m, and Chelsea will hopefully be under investigation and relegated by the subsequent punishments 🙏🏼

18 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

He isn't a very good player. He just isn't Premier League quality. Really cannot understand how in the world we got 20 million for him but so glad we did.

He will never make it in the top flight.

We only get the £20m if he makes it in the top flight unfortunately. 

8 hours ago, PaulC said:

Who really cares what he does. His decision to leave us so if he succeeds or fails it makes no difference to me

It's a talking point because it (not his move in itself) is a large part of what is currently wrong with the game

• Like 2

I saw a video of  villa faNs mocking carney when he was warming up when we were two up at thw bridge fww weeks ago.

Bet part of him if was seething but thinks he may have the money but he has **** his career up

Never watched the youth teams but from what i saw of him in the premier league he looked slow and cumbersome. Probably a good player but didnt see that shrapness or that drive from him, seemed more in the workhorse mould rather than sosmeone who keeps it moving and looks to break through the lines. Lets see what happens with him

On 02/04/2023 at 21:40, PaulC said:

Is this the Gresford thread seeing some sense?

15 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

O B S E S S E D

Yes they are, and I'm staying out of it from now on. Comedy thread. 

On 03/04/2023 at 05:06, LondonLax said:

We only get the £20m if he makes it in the top flight unfortunately. 

I'd say at least £10m - 15m would have been paid up front when he signed for them with the rest in incentives. Maybe even more than that paid up front. 

29 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I'd say at least £10m - 15m would have been paid up front when he signed for them with the rest in incentives. Maybe even more than that paid up front. 

I think it was £12m up front and another £8m if he makes it for Chelsea. It was a pretty decent deal for both sides. 

Â