Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

3 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Him coming on against Burnley has got to be seen as good news in terms of him staying with us.

Trying to get him injured so he has no choice ;);)

• Haha 1

He emits a confidence on the ball that others don't have, even regulars in the first team. 

Looked like once he gets a regular run of games, he'll start flying. 

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

He looks bigger every time I see him, looked a proper unit today.

Nice to see him back out there and I thought he did okay.

Yeah definitely looked like he's been hitting the gym. We need to see more of him before the season ends but the Liverpool game definitely isn't the right one for it. 

Should start Ramsey, Chuk and Iroegbunam on the last day of the season. I know it's against City but we have a must win game 3 days prior so we should rotate anyway. And these 3 should be our midfield of the future. I'd love to see them play together at least once this season. 

I have that The Godfather quote in my head, I had to google it to make sure it was correct!! “My father made him an offer he couldn’t refuse… Luca Brasi held a gun to his head, and my father assured him that either his brains, or his signature would be on the contract.  That's a true story.”***

Just sign the contract Carney!! 

*** in no way do I endorse any violence towards Carney!!

16 minutes ago, Newry_Villan said:

I have that The Godfather quote in my head, I had to google it to make sure it was correct!! “My father made him an offer he couldn’t refuse… Luca Brasi held a gun to his head, and my father assured him that either his brains, or his signature would be on the contract.  That's a true story.”***

Just sign the contract Carney!! 

*** in no way do I endorse any violence towards Carney!!

You got me thinking though? Perhaps we should all turn up at the training ground next week, hold him down and tickle his feet with a big feather? I’m game.

• Haha 2

Â