Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

3 hours ago, John said:

If he does go, then I suspect it will be to a club in London, Manchester or Liverpool, rather than to one in Germany. His first team prospects are unlikely to be any better and his development will not be improved by spending time on one of those clubs benches, rather than on ours. These clubs see an opportunity to steal a player for next to nothing. If he comes good for them, then that is a win, as is selling him on for a profit in a couple of years. His bank balance and that of his agent, may increase in the short term, but Crowley shows that leaving us isn't always the wisest of choices. Now isn't the time to jump ship, we are a club that players want to join and making the opposite decision, would be a strange decision to make. 

I Blame the parents 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KMitch said:

No idea why some are labeling him a troublemaker or questioning his attitude based on some Twitter rumor BS. 

100% - some saddo made a fake account to troll.

Edited by The_Steve

11 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

He wants to go.

I hope it's his advisers and not him who thinks he will be better elsewhere.

This is the issue. People are just speculating on bulllllllshit. 

No one here has any idea what Carney is thinking. Let the lad play football and develop at Aston Villa with 18 months left on his contract. 

I’m confident when the time comes he will sign a new deal, the club have shown nothing but faith in him. 

Edited by Steero113
  • Like 1

All the talent in the world means nothing if you aren't switched on tactically. Thats why Bellingham is the exception. Because he understands the game fully at 18. Carney is as talented as him but its no good playing a shit pass and then jogging back once the opponents break. Its why Jacob is flying. He gets the tactical side of the game . 

I said it the other day. Gerrard should get his cousin Bobby Duncan on the phone to Carney to tell him what he is risking 

16 minutes ago, Villastine said:

Why? 

Might be more akin to Gareth Barry 

Could be. I suspect this will end with Villa paying him inflated wages on a new deal, which he hasn’t yet earned. RHP earned himself a £10k per week contract all those years ago despite never starting a league game. £10k probably worth £25-30k in todays market.

2 hours ago, thabucks said:

Can see him joining Leipzig - Gutted if he does, but that’s how footie works 

Small club that's a ad for Red Bull

Didn't work out for Ilaix Moriba (Louie Barry's friend) who was greedy and decided to leave Barcelona for them. Same will happen to Carney if he leaves Villa.

Edited by messi11

If he stays there's no guarantee he will get to the required levels, if he's unsure about staying then that says enough for me , I would let him go after making a decent offer. 

Maybe Arsenal  are sniffing around him after we stirred up the ESR contract negotiations with our bid  😆

• Like 1

Â