Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Why does all the "ITK" on twitter etc seem to go dry, when things are ACTUALLY happening? 🤔

Because their bullshit is more likely to be verified (or in reality proved to be bollocks) by facts

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I dont care about resale I care about not starting PL games with Samatta up front. A pub player.

It's getting to the stage now that even if Bournemouth quoted 10m for Wilson. We would still try and put in a lesser bid.

It is abysmal. Abysmal. Deadly had more balls in the market than we do.

You n I both, Add Ghazi to that as well.

Worst thing we can do is have no firepower up front to win games,to point we get called one man army Grealish again.

Need to stop that one man army notion this season and as much as i wanted us to sign better than champ players. If we have no other choice so long our options up front improve over Samatta, Ghazi, Trezegeut, I'll bloody well settle for it if it takes us away from a relegation battle. 

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Why does all the "ITK" on twitter etc seem to go dry, when things are ACTUALLY happening? 🤔

Agreed and yet people want to believe these ‘sources’ more than respected journalists who do actually have contacts with clubs and agents.

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

You n I both, Add Ghazi to that as well.

Worst thing we can do is have no firepower up front to win games,to point we get called one man army Grealish again.

Need to stop that one man army notion this season and as much as i wanted us to sign better than champ players. If we have no other choice so long our options up front improve over Samatta, Ghazi, Trezegeut, I'll bloody well settle for it if it takes us away from a relegation battle. 

Add to that clubs will be heavily man marking Jack this season.

Normally that would be a good thing creating space for others. Only problem is rest of our forward line is dog s***

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rayk said:

BBC, Guardian as well as SSN, Daily Mail and the red tops.

We’re not talkImg about someone on Twitter or click bait footballing websites.

They all chat shit. Especially some of them. How anyone can defend the newspaper football news I don't know. 

Every now and again there's a glint of something real, but it's more like 10% of the time. 

Edited by Rolta

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Henry starting for Brentord.

I don’t think he’ll leave. OW and SB will probably raise them approx £50M. Given the brilliance of their scouting department that’s more than enough to strengthen and have another go at promotion this season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

I feel like Sancho could be happening very late in the window, if so, how would people feel about Daniel James coming our way?

I would be feeling bad.

Nothing player. Useless on the ball. Without space to run into he offers nothing.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

That's the one 

I don't think he counts! If you were going to include him why not Swinkles and Shagpoke (if I haven't spelt those names correctly I apologise)?

Edited by Rolta

1 minute ago, Rolta said:

They all chat shit. Especially some of them. 

Yeah that’s the nature of journalism to and extent but they chat far less shit than the self proclaimed ITK sources on Twitter.

Its well known how much Spud likes talking to the press and I reckon if anyone told the press about our bid being withdrawn and theirs accepted it’ll have been him.

31 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I agree but disagree. 

I think we're struggling but I don't think the fans expectations are to high. We've just gone through a turbulent season hanging on by a thread. I think the fans are right to expect the club to get their shit in order and bring in some real quality. If other clubs can then we should be able to also. Sometimes you have to pay over the odds, it's the price you pay for wanting to play with the big boys. You can't talk about holding on to your best players, investing in the future etc etc, and forget about the now. It's vital we address the issues we all see within the team. Not entirely, but progress attaining quality players in certain areas is needed urgently.  

Now I'm not panicking but I certainly am concerned those making the decisions are either penny pinching too much, can't sell the vision or are chasing the un-obtainable.   

Sorry - what I meant was that expectations were raised in terms of the available budget .

We seem to struggling with fees over £20m. I think people were expecting signings in the £30-40m market. Imo were aren't looking in that price range.

• Like 1

Rashica, Watkins and Edouard in this week after weeks of negotiations. Add in a random midfielder for 12m pounds we’ve never been linked with and that’s an excellent transfer window.

Then we’ll have spent about £100m. Job done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Matty cash did say in his interview he can play multiple positions. Maybe he was signed to play RB, rw, cm and st all at the same time.

Every player is an RB until proven otherwise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bose said:

Rashica, Watkins and Edouard in this week after weeks of negotiations. Add in a random midfielder for 12m pounds we’ve never been linked with and that’s an excellent transfer window.

Then we’ll have spent about £100m. Job done.

Scenes.