Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

4 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ce4458e71fb8c43404
You better believe it baby. 65mpg. Gets the wife weak at the knees. What more could you want?

A button to start? What is this magic? 

I've only recently upgraded from a car with a cassette deck. It was a Dolby one though... i'm not a complete savage. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Agree. I would sooner have two 40-50M players this window than six lower priced ones. We need more players of Jack's quality to push on. We dont need squad depth we already have that. We need high quality.

Can't run before you can walk.

I'd love these players...Rashica, Milik etc... Reality is they're beyond us at the moment.

It's why I'd love Watkins who I think can be a good top 10 PL player. That's the sort we should be going for this summer.

No harm going for the big guns this time round. I'd only be happy paying top top dollar for a player I know has the right mentality and is going to carry on putting it in through bad form, like Jack.

• Like 1

Going back to the transfers, i'd be happy with Cash and Wilson for starters. 

Cash and Targett would be a good full back pairing. Wilson is much better than our current fit strikers. 

I'd like to see a winger or two signed though. Although if we can keep hold of Jack, that would be amazing 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Xela said:

A button to start? What is this magic? 

It's for the mentally challenged who can't cope with interting a key into a slot and turning it. 

It takes a fair amount of brain power and no small amount of dexterity. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

It would be catastrophic not to sign a winger. 

Yes. Unacceptable. Everyone knows we need a striker and a winger.

19 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Wesley is also a much better striker than wilson

Literally can't believe anyone could think this.

All see the game differently.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It's for the mentally challenged who can't cope with interting a key into a slot and turning it. 

It takes a fair amount of brain power and no small amount of dexterity. 

I've got plenty of exercises to keep my wrists supple mate. I can turn that key majestically. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

West Ham have put an offer in for Benrahma 

Watkins and benrahma seemed like such an easy, obvious double signing on paper. Guessing it's more complicated than we thought

7 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

I’m surprised nobody has yet snapped up Ismailia Sarr from Watford.

I'm not - they paid 30 odd and he had an alright season so they'll want more, but has he shown enough to be worth the 40m they'd want?

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

Watkins and benrahma seemed like such an easy, obvious double signing on paper. Guessing it's more complicated than we thought

Not necessarily.

I have a feeling we might be playing the old "Let's see what offer they accept from another club then swoop in as they've been taking the piss with the fees they've quoted us so far"

23 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

It would be catastrophic not to sign a winger. 

Wesley is also a much better striker than wilson

Yes to the first, no to the 2nd. Winger should've been top of the list. Samatta and Wes can both score given the chances, which trez and ghazi just don't create. I can't believe we're going to start this season with those two as our best wide options

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

LolFB_IMG_1599078237184.jpg.4913854fae766f82a5fb0da09447b866.jpg

It's a real mystery isn't it. 

I mean I look at the last 10 years of supporting this club, it's hard to see how anyone could be pessimistic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2