Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

I'd like to think the Tweet from Preece is a result of Villa not doing their business through the newspapers.

Credible journalists in Deutschland have confirmed Rashica looks like moving to Villa, Smith isn't going to confirm anything until a player signs a contract.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Say no more, click bait, was probably told nothing is happening yet, the usual Deano approach.

I don’t mind Ashley Preece, on the podcast does come across As genuine and wants the best for the Villa. I don’t question that he did interview Smith and Smith likely said we weren’t making anymore signings. Doesn’t mean Smith wasn’t lying about it as they are still negotiating 

15 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

It's pretty incredible though that so many different sources reported that we were close to a deal for Rashica, only to be proved completely wrong.

This transfer window has been crazy.

They just copy each other. Twitter is one big echo chamber of bullshit...

• Thanks 1

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

I don’t mind Ashley Preece, on the podcast does come across As genuine and wants the best for the Villa. I don’t question that he did interview Smith and Smith likely said we weren’t making anymore signings. Doesn’t mean Smith wasn’t lying about it as they are still negotiating 

Fair play but the people he works for have a blatant click bait cheap approach to the world of journalism, he is a good lad working for a bunch c---s

ps... I really do hope Deano was pulling the wool over his eyes, another upgrade on current playing staff after today would feel like a dream.

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Why would Preece make that up?  He’d only stand to look a clearing in the woods if it did happen.

If anything, if it was rag baiting he’d report the opposite to get more ‘clicks’. Reckon this is what Smith has said. Smith don’t seem the type to play games about this stuff. I would be surprised if we signed anyone tomorrow