Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

5 minutes ago, thunderball said:

TBH, with Grealish on the left Rashica would never get a game. We look sorted as long as McGinn keeps improving and they all stay fit. We have enough.

Barkley is a master stroke.

I was thinking the same thing. Someone who understands formation would know better than me but how would he fit in the squad unless it's as a backup LW/ ST? 

If it's really true that Rashica has been dragging his heels this whole time on wages/interest from other clubs then **** him.

We still have another couple of weeks or so to get Benrahma or Buendia in if necessary with the domestic window being open a bit longer I believe?

11 minutes ago, thunderball said:

TBH, with Grealish on the left Rashica would never get a game. We look sorted as long as McGinn keeps improving and they all stay fit. We have enough.

Barkley is a master stroke.

The whole idea of having someone top class on the opposite side to Jack is that they can flip sides whenever they want and especially with Ollie's ability to play across the front 3, its takes us to the next level.  

McGinn was outstanding and my motm and our whole dynamic change with the addition of Barkley is immense, sort of same point I make above, better is better, Trez was great tonight mind but another upgrade if it happens would make the media sit up and notice.

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Strike while the iron is hot. Bring in the best player we can now and really push on.

Spot on. You strengthen when you’re in a strong position, not a weak one.

• Like 2