Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Well apparently until John Percy tweets this is non sense as he is the only one to trust according to some posters. Also why would he sign to compete with Jack and Watkins? As they are our first choices and apparently we don’t sign players to compete for places. 

With all this speculation, I'm concluding that Milot Rashica is some form of non-euclidean, extra dimensional being, and there are in fact enough instances of him for every club in the world to simultaneously sign one and none of their very own, and we're going to sign six of them.

3 minutes ago, hong0311 said:

Hmm here’s the question - now it seems like we bought a 19M bench player in Traoré, or that Grealish is moving back to the centre so the 4 other midfield players aka Luiz, McGinn, Barkley, Hourihane can go on a rotation?

Liverpool spent £40m on Jota. Covid positive Mane is not playing tonight. We need a squad. Ideally we need around 15 first teamers. Hopefully by end of next summer's transfer window we'll have 15 first team level players that are of Premier League quality.

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Why would you be sad about a concrete link to a highly talented football player? 

I get it, one of the highest Calibre players we’ve ever been linked to, be gutted to lose out. How many times have we been there before. 

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Another thing for sure, if we do sign him.

It shows Deano REALLY wanted him.

For us to have so much patience.

Again, by reports we have been monitoring him for at least a year I know of.

I know right. We were linked concretely in January and had loose links last summer too.

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Why would you be sad about a concrete link to a highly talented football player? 

Not sad, if we get him I’d be over the moon but how many times has this been on and off. It’s tiresome 😆