Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

3 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Damn you cant do Trent dirty like that.

To be fair i wasn't referring to the no option to buy part.

Clearly Gregg Evans is reading the forum though.

In totally unconnected news, I don't often get ITK information, but I just bumped into a guy who said Villa were going to buy Ars Bandeet from FC Cuntum of Guinea-Bissau. take with a pinch of salt.

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If Rashica does sign, all of a sudden, even as just a fan, I have serious selection headaches.

The bench instantly improves exponentially as well.

I'd be concerned at this point that it would be impossible to keep everyone content. There's good vibes around the club at the moment, and that's no small thing.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

I'd be concerned at this point that it would be impossible to keep everyone content. There's good vibes around the club at the moment, and that's no small thing.

Busy, tight-packed season.  Cup runs.  Proper bench impact.  

Plenty of opportunities to keep everyone happy IMO

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

And me to some degree if i'm honest.

However as fans we are thinking off of sentiment, and disregarding unforeseen circumstances alot of the time I feel.

I want to keep the good vibes and chemistry, another plus is this gives us depth to make good pushes for the cups as well.

Injuries and suspensions are also inevitable, so on that front it can only be a positive.

My main concern is how we decide of best lineup.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 hour ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

And whilst Villa have done that many of our rivals have stood still.

Wasn't it Manchester United who said at the start of this transfer window, that they would be in a position to take advantage of the current situation, during the transfer window? They might have said it, but actions speak louder than words, don't they? :D 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John said:

Wasn't it Manchester United who said at the start of this transfer window, that they would be in a position to take advantage of the current situation, during the transfer window? They might have said it, but actions speak louder than words, don't they? :D 

Well if they did say that then they are more arrogant than I ever thought....I hope they have a terrible season!

21 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I've never been more offended, I actually get stuff right :)

No idea what drew this comparison as I'm blocked by him on Twitter after calling him out on his BS. 

Could all be part of the ruse tho innit ;)

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Best transfer window since Brian Littles first one?

Or even 91/2 (Earl Barrett, Dalian, Stan Staunton, Garry Parker, Kevin Richardson, Shaun Teale, Bossie, Ugo & Big Cyrille)? 🤔

• Like 2