Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

4 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

They won't let Cuisance go after selling Thiago. He'll be getting game time this season.

I see them bringing a new cm and forgetting about cuisance ..if in the wildest dreams we wanted to poach him

9 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Even Keinan would have scored that!

Trying to be to flashy with the shot and screwed it up making himself look daft, not good should of just hit that along the floor nice and simple.

Edited by Dave-R

8 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Can't see us spending £14m on a 29-year old.

Saying that, if it would piss Wilder off I'm all in.

Fight Coach GIF by MolaTV

I'm all for it too.

I think we would what's Martinez 28 and weve paid 20 mills for him.

15 minutes ago, RicRic said:

We should look at loaning Michael Cuissance from Bayern Munich... 21 year old central midfielder who would be excellent to challenge with Mcginn and i still would want a Rashica type as LW ... apparently elmo is favoured over guilbert if that is the case i have zero faith in our management. Barkley will do i suppose but in an realistic world if we turned back on the interest we could go for cuisance. 

Martinez

Cash              Konsa        Mings        Targett

Luiz

Mcginn/Cuisance       
                                       Grealish

Traore                                        Rashica

Watkins

Sub:Nyland,Guilbert, Hourihane,Davis,Hause, Trezeguet, Cuisance/Mginn

13 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

They won't let Cuisance go after selling Thiago. He'll be getting game time this season.

What about Tolisso, doesn’t seem to get much game time 

13 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Who is that lad you have put on the left wing, heard he is a quite a player

Hes on the sidelines I think sitting on the sponsor boards.

15 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

He’s been linked with Leeds & Marseille so not out of the realms of possibility. but unlikely. 
https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2020/leeds-united-make-move-for-bayern-midfielder-michael-cuisance/

Premier League side Leeds United have made a concrete move to try to sign 21-year-old French midfielder Michaël Cuisance from Bayern Munich, according to Foot Mercato.

Marseille would still like to sign the former Gladbach man on loan, but Leeds are moving in the direction of making an offer for him to join on a permanent basis, much to the shock of the Bavarian club, who had been semi open to a loan departure, but Marcelo Bielsa adores the player.

The player wants more game time, having made just 12 appearances in all competitions last season for the Champions’ League reigning champions.

Could he be the mystery number 8

24 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

No, doesn't score enough went from serie b and played a few games with Samp and didn't score. Hasn't scored anywhere near 1 in 2 anywhere.

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

You speak of the man they call...................The Rocket. 

Not looking likely he'll sign, but I think that's the most urgent place for us to get quality, especially if they can play in the middle, that way we have lots of cover all across the front 3 and backup with AEG and Trez. Also means Jack can play behind the front 3 which means we only need to sign cover for McGinn/Luiz to give us a much better midfield and depth to the midfield. Than as @TrentVilla says, a LB so we don't need to rely on Taylor and cover at centre back if Engels is never going to play again for us.