Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Agreed. 

Rashica and Barkley and this will be the best transfer window we've ever had.

Well...  We all said the same the summer before we were relegated.  All it took was Timmy Sherwood to screw that up!

2 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Scared me every time he got the ball against us. Still we could be using this link to put pressure on Werder to force the Rashica deal? 

Honestly, no idea. I’ve said from the very start I didn’t think Rashica would happen and I still think that. As for Sarr I’m not sure if we are even in for him but would be happy if we got him, I’d prefer him to Rashica just on the basis I’ve seen him and know he can cut it in the PL.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

To anyone who is questioning what the hype surrounding Sarr is, I would suggest you watch the highlights of last seasons game where Watford beat us 3-0 at Vicarage.

Our arsehole has yet to fully recover from the **** he gave us. 

The Vagner Love syndrome...  Play well against Villa one time and the fans won't stop suggesting we sign them for the next several years...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KMitch said:

The Vagner Love syndrome...  Play well against Villa one time and the fans won't stop suggesting we sign them for the next several years...

True, but there's a reason he's been linked for the money he's being linked for.

And to clubs like Liverpool. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Honestly, no idea. I’ve said from the very start I didn’t think Rashica would happen and I still think that. As for Sarr I’m not sure if we are even in for him but would be happy if we got him, I’d prefer him to Rashica just on the basis I’ve seen him and know he can cut it in the PL.

Yes, exactly, seen Sarr and would be very happy to have him. Rashica may be good too, but unknown for me.

• Like 1