Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

31 minutes ago, bose said:

Old Baumann has lost it, that doesn’t make any sense

Okay so after staring at it for a while, I’m reading it as there’s nothing new on the injury front, ruling him out this weekend and therefore we may not seem him in a Bremen shirt again 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

I doubt we'd be able to do both anyway. A midfield three of Barkley, McGinn and Luiz would be fantastic. The thought of Grealish linking up with Barkley is mouth watering - he's a player I've always rated having watched him a few times in an England shirt. 
Comfortable with the ball and can dribble past/through teams. 

Here's hoping whatever you've heard comes to fruition and we get our man!

How about Barkley, Grealish & Luiz? So long as we bring in a good LW (Sarr/Rashica).

I have no idea how good Barkley is defensively but he definitely has attacking qualities. Can he solidify us in MF also?

Give McGinn time to work on fitness and come back in top condition. Then we can rotate and tinker with the side for once without it being to our detriment so much (crap bench/squad atm).

Grealish feeding a pair of pacy & dangerous wingers, backed up by Barkley, is an exciting prospect...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Villaphil said:

Thoughts on RB.....  At first view you may assume Elmo would be the one to make way for Cash coming in.  Think this is a long term decision...  Get money for Guilbert, let Elmo run down his contract this year, next year Kaine Kesler is back up to Cash.

I think that’s the plan, Kesler must be highly rated. 

A shame if we let Fred go, a good option at RB & can improve. One of our few pacy players too.

9 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Seems like Man United are eager to sign a LB, no way it will happen but would be very happy with Brandon Williams or Shaw for that matter.

Also would like McTominay from their bench.

47 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Honestly, no idea. I’ve said from the very start I didn’t think Rashica would happen and I still think that. As for Sarr I’m not sure if we are even in for him but would be happy if we got him, I’d prefer him to Rashica just on the basis I’ve seen him and know he can cut it in the PL.

But what’s Sarr like on Gifs?

1 hour ago, RichiBoi11 said:

All that says to me is someone has put a wedge on him to join us so they've dropped the odds. Is this person ITK, or just a loon? Could be either.

Shakespeare stuck a cheeky 100k on him after telling Deano and Lange how good a player at Watford he was. 

To be or not to be that is the question.

Edited by AshVilla

29 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Yes, but come on. At 1/3 it's a no brainer. I've stuck £3000 on Sarr joining us this afternoon.

Ouch. Its 6pm now and “Evening”. He didn’t sign this afternoon so I guess that £3,000 down the drain? I feel for you.

• Haha 3