Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

8 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Isn’t the first game against Sheffield though? I doubt lightning will strike twice with Nyland in goal against them!

you dont think he is capable of putting the ball in his own net again 😛 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, John said:

Shocked he has sunk so low as to go there. Still time to give him an alternative and to annoy those Noses!

Well by all accounts he was definitely a target for us last year, so we must have designs on someone much better.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

As much as that stat may be true, it isn’t a reflection on the player. Same way that “Grealish has lost 19 games in a row” stat didn’t reflect on Grealish solely. 

It doesn’t, but 2 relegations can’t do much for a players mental aspects. Would come in on a very negative mindset, which could easily rise again after a few defeats. 
Personally don’t rate Billing that much anyway, should’ve been sent off at the game at VP. 

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

lol.

06:32

JORDAN: FRASER A WRETCHED INDIVIDUAL 

Former Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan has branded Newcastle’s new signing Ryan Fraser “a wretched individual” and “a turd” after the player walked away from relegated Bournemouth last season with eight games left to play.

Newcastle signed the free agent Fraser on a five-year deal.

He told TalkSport: "If I’m Newcastle, I’m looking at this wretched individual thinking: ‘When it came to adversity you didn’t want to stand up’.

“I love Stevie Bruce, he’s a big mate of mine, he was a manager of mine at Palace and I think he’s a fantastic manager, I’m a great supporter of his at Newcastle.

“But I look at this guy’s character and I think: ‘You’re a turd’.”

Dread to think what Newcastle have agreed to pay Wilson and Fraser over the next 5 years. Has beens, and in all honesty, barely better than average. These two are a millstone financially.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Dread to think what Newcastle have agreed to pay Wilson and Fraser over the next 5 years. Has beens, and in all honesty, barely better than average. These two are a millstone financially.

Would love it if Newcastle, West ham and baggies go down

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

lol.

06:32

JORDAN: FRASER A WRETCHED INDIVIDUAL 

Former Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan has branded Newcastle’s new signing Ryan Fraser “a wretched individual” and “a turd” after the player walked away from relegated Bournemouth last season with eight games left to play.

Newcastle signed the free agent Fraser on a five-year deal.

He told TalkSport: "If I’m Newcastle, I’m looking at this wretched individual thinking: ‘When it came to adversity you didn’t want to stand up’.

“I love Stevie Bruce, he’s a big mate of mine, he was a manager of mine at Palace and I think he’s a fantastic manager, I’m a great supporter of his at Newcastle.

“But I look at this guy’s character and I think: ‘You’re a turd’.”

I listened to this live today, and he properly went in on him! 🤣 was hilarious. I have a lot of time for Simon Jordan on there. Speaks a lot of sense. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1