Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 hour ago, villarule123 said:

Maybe Deano is happy with the squad we have?

My mate’s girlfriend’s cousin is a milkman who delivers to a woman who’s married to the owner of a chip shop where Richard O’Kelly buys his fish without gravy, he says that they’re planning to use Samatta as their first choice striker and they’re confident he’ll hit double figures. 

Don’t shoot the messenger(s), that’s a lot of families to upset. 

• Like 1

Smith has made it clear he wants players in before the season starts as he doesn’t want a repeat of what happened this season. If we haven’t got the players in for start of season it’s certainly not going the way we planned no matter what spin is put on it. 

6 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I very much doubt Rodrigo would be going to Leeds without Bielsa being manager. It’s interesting the lure a big name has and maybe Smith’s name and reputation is somewhat of a hinderance to some foreign players who would have never heard of him... Not using it as criticism or as Smith Out stick just an observation... 

I think thats why we still have John Terry as he is name know throughout Europe, if only for his cheeky antics of being in certain photos fully kitted up.

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I don’t play Football Manager and I have been supporting Villa for over 25 years so I know we are completely capable of messing up a transfer window. Out of interest, at what point will the “have patience” folk start to be worried given that Smith himself cited the troubles of player landing days before the season started? 

Is this the new division? 

“The have patience folk“ vs the “I want signings now!! crew”. 

:popcorn:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Smith has made it clear he wants players in before the season starts as he doesn’t want a repeat of what happened this season. If we haven’t got the players in for start of season it’s certainly not going the way we planned no matter what spin is put on it. 

It's far from ideal but if we defend like we did at the end of the season I think we can still pick up results if it takes til October to do some deals.  

6 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

My mate’s girlfriend’s cousin is a milkman who delivers to a woman who’s married to the owner of a chip shop where Richard O’Kelly buys his fish without gravy, he says that they’re planning to use Samatta as their first choice striker and they’re confident he’ll hit double figures. 

Don’t shoot the messenger(s), that’s a lot of families to upset. 

I'm calling bullshit. 

Richard O'Kelly is definitely a gravy on fish man the filthy degenerate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, WallisFrizz said:

Honestly, I think everyone’s bending over backwards to justify the clubs lack of activity so far. Season kicks off in 3 weeks and I don’t believe we’re close to signing anyone. It’s unacceptable and they need to sort it out fast. 

adventure time wtf GIF

1 hour ago, WallisFrizz said:

Honestly, I think everyone’s bending over backwards to justify the clubs lack of activity so far. Season kicks off in 3 weeks and I don’t believe we’re close to signing anyone. It’s unacceptable and they need to sort it out fast. 

Edited by Made In Aston

1 hour ago, Okonokos said:

Just keep remembering that list that got posted on Twitter from Smith's sons friend. Most on that list hadn't even been spoken about at all in the press. Shows the way we work now. And this summer even more so as the club will be extra careful not to let any more of those lists leak out.

Even if a genuine list does leak no one would ever believe it until after the fact...especially if it comes from twitter