Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, dudevillaisnice said:

I think we are trying behind the scenes but my guess is we are struggling to attract players or they flat out don’t want to come..

There has to be a degree of realism though. On the face of it Watkins would be keen to come - as probably would a lot of players from relegated clubs.

3 hours ago, rayk said:

No one answered my question about who you’d rather have as main ST:

Edoaurd

Origi

Batshuayi 

I’m still for Edouard, but prefer Batshuayi over Origi.

Edouard

Batshuayi

Origi

in that order

Edited by Villaphan04
  • Like 1

Just now, beachboys1 said:

if we had put bids in clubs receiving would have leaked it out

You dont know this at all. People are capable of dealing with each other with a bit of class. Not everyone in football is Harry Redknapp.

Who cares when the transfer window closes?  I care when the season starts. We start collecting (or not collecting) points in 3 weeks and we’ve got even less of a squad than we had before. I don’t believe that this window is going how they wanted it to go and they have a very short time to put it right. 

Eze would have been nice, but probably wants to stay in London.

Watkins now strongly linked with Fulham.

Rodrigo will be a good signing for Leeds on the pitch and is a high calibre signing. Although seems a high risk financially.

I hope we have made some progress somewhere :(

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

So origi is the only other striker in the whole of world football that is better than Ollie Watkins?! 😂😂😂😂

Feasible mate - feasible. Who could we reasonably expect to land , that we have been linked to ?, At a price we could afford.

Not sure where you got whole of world from - I didn't say anything remotely close to that.