Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

5 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I swear to god if he just piggybacks onto the news that Douggie Luiz is staying put for 2020/21 I'm gonna go full retard on his ass. I need something material to get excited about it feels like its been years since the end of the season. 

The bloke is an absolute chancer. He has nothing. Move on. Have a beer. Chill

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I swear to god if he just piggybacks onto the news that Douggie Luiz is staying put for 2020/21 I'm gonna go full retard on his ass. I need something material to get excited about it feels like its been years since the end of the season. 

Well, if I'm reading his twitter feed right then he's already commented on Douglas staying. No idea who he's referring to but he mentions some news regarding Marvelous and Grealish at some point in his feed,

Effectively.  It's not about Luiz and Is about a captain and its not contract related...

Just now, GingerCollins29 said:

That brad person has just said the news is about jack...

Calling it now, complete bollcoks whatever it is

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I swear to god if he just piggybacks I'm gonna go full on his ass. I need something to get excited about it feels like its been years.

*Amended text for the fun of VT*  :trollface:

happy kenneth williams GIF

carry on teacher GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Effectively.  It's not about Luiz and Is about a captain and its not contract related...

Calling it now, complete bollcoks whatever it is

I have no idea what it could be. Maybe he's opening a fish and chip shop next to Villa Park.

Just now, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

To be fair, isn't that typically the case for press embargoes? You can only release after a certain date, i.e. at midnight.

No idea mate.  Well he’s set up himself up now, be interesting to see what he comes out with. Maybe he is genuine ITK

4 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

To be fair, isn't that typically the case for press embargoes? You can only release after a certain date, i.e. at midnight.

Maybe. But if there was a press embargo why would random twitter bloke be breaking it over percy or gregg evans or matt kendrick?

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Who is John Swift? Didn't he write Gullible's Travels?

Good midfielder at Reading who we were linked to during the Premier League Restart. Nothing since. In fact I think he's had more recent links to Sheffield United.

He's just listing people we have been linked to at some point in the past 6 months in the press. Don't think there's anything to see here.