Relegation thread

Knutserov13

If we beat Everton, then West Ham and Watford are suddenly pooing themselves on Friday and one of them might bottle it, I hope.  Still on us to do something more after the Everton game even if we do win, which is still a big "IF"

Imagine if we got out of this bog pit given where we were after Saturday's results and us to face Palace the next day!

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

2-2 at Old Trafford, well done Southampton. If only we could have matched that.... 

I dont care about this game but good to see Southampton fighting because I would cry for about 10 years if we beat Everton and got a point or more from the final two games, only for Watford to lose all their three, have a worse goal difference but Bmouth to pip us to the post!  Bmouth have Man City then Southampton with Everton the last day.

Edited by nick76

6 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

2-2 at Old Trafford, well done Southampton. If only we could have matched that.... 

Edit: nvm didn't realize this was tongue in cheek :P 

Edited by Keyblade
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, imavillan said:

whats your point?

we also drew 2-2 with them at Old Trafford

Tbf the man united we played at the start of the season are completely different to the one now. Really thought we could have beaten them at Old Trafford if it wasn't for some poor errors. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

My point is we gave up after they went up 1-0. Heads went.

Smith even admitted it post interview

ah, right you are on about the game at VP

different circumstances altogether

Southampton are better than us and they have just beaten Man City as well

we are a struggling team low on confidence, they have one of the leagues top scorers, they are playing with confidence and no fear

the total opposite to us

Edited by imavillan

11 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

And still put in more of a fight

Did the ref give man u a free penalty tonight? Are Southampton also an established premier League team with years of investment?

Dammit. I forgot, you literally only care about moaning about the same thing in every post.

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Can really see this going to the last day, even if we only pick up one more point from the next 2 games. 

For us to get just one more point and take it to the last day and presumably win , im assuming your banking on west ham losing all 3 games ? Harsh.