Relegation thread

Knutserov13

I lost hope after Newcastle but that Watford result should really be the end of it now, there's absolutely no way we overcome 4 points. 

Oh well. All the Premier League has done is make football miserable for me again so bring on the Championship.

1 minute ago, Condimentalist said:

I'd chalked this down as a dead cert for  Watford anyway tbh. Our fate relies on us beating Palace, West Ham and probably getting a point from elsewhere too. Unlikely, yes, but not impossible.

7 points wont be enough. 

• Like 2

The main problem with the championship is the lack of TV coverage. Next season will likely not have fans in the stands either so it’s going to be tough for many to see the games. Hopefully some sort of special streaming subscription will be set up.

• Like 1

I think we should accept it now, not a chance we will win against Palace or Everton, their teams are just to strong for us. Our team has been largely pathetic since the year began. What a bottle job by the board and manager

9 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

And then in January the likes of drinkwater

A reminder that after seeing how shit he was for months, and after him getting in to a scrap at the training ground, we extended this clearing in the woods's loan. As for Baston, I had to look that guy up. 

We **** deserve this.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

I'd chalked this down as a dead cert for  Watford anyway tbh. Our fate relies on us beating Palace, West Ham and probably getting a point from elsewhere too. Unlikely, yes, but not impossible.

It's impossible for this bunch.

I have watched the relegation battle play out for years. In years gone by you could almost guarantee that the team in our position would go and beat Man U on Thursday and turn the whole thing on it’s hear! Sadly it just does not seem to be going that way this year.

Would not be surprised to see Deano getting the push on Friday. It’s long overdue in my mind!

Just now, M_Afro said:

I have watched the relegation battle play out for years. In years gone by you could almost guarantee that the team in our position would go and beat Man U on Thursday and turn the whole thing on it’s hear! Sadly it just does not seem to be going that way this year.

It's not the Villa way. 1 point against the top 8 this season. We're **** pathetic.