Relegation thread

Knutserov13

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

Fun and Villa have not usually been associated together for most of the last 10 years.

Last season was great. We won a final for the first time in 20 odd years 😂

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

Nope. The time would be around Christmas if we're not in the playoff positions at least. 

In the meantime, can I suggest something to lower your blood pressure? Meditation or weed perhaps?

I think he will go at the end of season. Percy said the word from the club was that he get the remaining games - but no mention of anything beyond that.

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

About a third of last season was great, in the championship. In the premier league our last 71 games have produced 10 wins.

Did you name yourself ironically?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Mantis said:

The really huge games for us were Sheffield United at home and Newcastle away, and we failed. I'm sure we'll fail in a similar manner against Palace and West Ham.

At this point our only hope was that Norwich would've won, which was always a big ask. Now, four points behind Watford, we have no chance.

If you can't get a point per game, you deserve to go down. We're **** shite. 

It's a particularly poor season, and tbh, 5 teams could go down, but we have nobody else to blame. 

• Like 1

In reality, as soon as the window shut we cemented what would happen. And then in January the likes of drinkwater and baston show the levels of desperation we were at. 

I've got no problems with going down. Premier league football is dying. Its more for fans abroad now and just making up the numbers can get **** really.

• Like 2