Relegation thread

Knutserov13

I think we all expected a Watford win tonight , Newcastle away is the telling one , if they get nothing from that then chances are they will end the season with 31 points ...

how we get to 32 points is another matter of course 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

We will be alright long term, just frustrating as if we stay up you’d expect us to really crack on and make some quality signings.

We'd be alright short term if we won all our remaining games

We need to concentrate on the here and now - the problem with being all right in the long term is that it's always so far away.

Edited by hippo
  • Like 1

Just now, lexicon said:

I'm not in a panic tbf. We were in a world of shit when we went down a few years back, then we dodged administration by the skin of our teeth . Things are a lot, lot better now. 

A lot of things recently puts in perspective. Club nearly went out of business 2 years ago never mind a global pandemic at the moment 

Relegation really isnt the end of the world

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

A lot of things recently puts in perspective. Club nearly went out of business 2 years ago never mind a global pandemic at the moment 

Yup, exactly - no point stressing tbf. 

It's not like we're used to nice things anyway 😂

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Can we sack him now.

Nope. The time would be around Christmas if we're not in the playoff positions at least. 

In the meantime, can I suggest something to lower your blood pressure? Meditation or weed perhaps?

12 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Sure, but this was a huge game where our fate was on the line.

The really huge games for us were Sheffield United at home and Newcastle away, and we failed. I'm sure we'll fail in a similar manner against Palace and West Ham.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

No - but the pandemic might be ! 

Just now, lexicon said:

Nope. The time would be around Christmas if we're not in the playoff positions at least. 

In the meantime, can I suggest something to lower your blood pressure? Meditation or weed perhaps?

I am very calm. Very resigned to our fate. I am in the acceptance stage. Have been for a while.

Yet still 

.....can we sack him.