Generic Virus Thread

villakram

1 hour ago, LakotaDakota said:

up 103 today to 578.

If the 2 weeks behind italy thing was correct we should have passed 1000 today so looks like it is progressing more slowly over here

How's your symptoms mate?

56 minutes ago, Genie said:

Who is going to clap on their doorstep tonight then?

The clap for the workers of the NHS. 

Whoever came up with that strapline deserves a medal. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I might hose my arse on the patio though

We're sort of lucky that this didn't come a few months earlier.

Memories of a Christmas fecked, and a New Year washing your crack out in the freezing garden.

• Haha 4

Loads of clapping in the streets around here, my missus wanted to go out for a look. It was quite nice to hear so many people give a standing ovation. I haven’t clapped in unison with strangers since the old days of football matches. 

my rendition of my old man said, didn’t get much appreciation though... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Xann said:

We're sort of lucky that this didn't come a few months earlier.

Memories of a Christmas fecked, and a New Year washing your crack out in the freezing garden.

If ever there is a time to be locked in your house i guess this is probably the best time of year to do it, Not too hot, not too cold so don't need central heating or fans to try and stay at a comfortable temp. Bit of sunshine & generally warm enough to sit in the garden if you have one. Would be far less fun doing this in the middle of summer/winter

• Like 1

That made me a tad emotional.  I live in a large apartment complex (surrounding communal gardens) and the sound was immense.  I am proud at this moment - we will beat this. 

• Like 3

To all those asking about supermarkets, my daughter is store manager for one of the big 4, and advises me that unless you want compost and ice pops then you should be ok.  They were the most popular items sold in her store today.

Â