Pre-match thread

wedge

52 minutes ago, KHV said:

I’d put out a second string team

Would rather rest the players for the weekend

That is our only big game this week

I'd want Smith sacked if he showed this pitiful attitude tonight.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, smg said:

Fishing for reactions ?

I know where he's coming from.  It is a cup semi-final, but if you gave me the choice between beating Leicester tonight or beating Bournemouth on the weekend, I'd take beating Bournemouth every single time.

It's sad, but we really need to stay up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KHV said:

Can’t do it, there would be a massive back lash from the fans. I too consider Bournemouth the more import game but having come so far we have to put out our strongest team 

49 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I've booked day off for this to make sure I'm not late, shame there will be empty seats, I'd rather see the away end full

18 tickets left so will be sold out by the time you read this :)

If it came to going down with a trophy or staying up and winning nothing, I'd chose going down with the silver every single time.

There's a reason we talk about being a big club, and it's because of trophies we won 100 years ago.

**** being in a shit gravy train league, stacked against anyone outside the top 4 clubs over winning silverware. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Vancvillan said:

My Canadian wife had all sorts of trouble when we lived over there. Gloucestershire, Bicester, The river Thames, Worcestershire sauce...

that reminds me of this classic

Charles Dickens' "A Tale of Two Cities" was originally serialised in two local newspapers. It was the Bicester Times, it was the Worcester Times. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, KHV said:

Didn't work as intended when MON did it against CSKA in the cup and would be a terrible idea tonight as well.

Players want to win things and robbing them of that chance will be asking for trouble.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1