Pre-match thread

wedge

Is there a reason why PEP isn't playing?? If he's been left out I just dont understand that move, now im bloody nervous about tonights game.

Our team needs to be on point, no screw ups because without PEP it's going to be much tougher I think. I just hope Nyland is spot on with goal kicks and he plays like he did the first game he came back.

You know what Nyland I have faith in you but doesn't stop the nerves that were one game away from a final so our players need to play like its a final and go out and mean business.

6 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Nice to Davies back in the squad too. I reckon he will get on when Samatta has his hatrick

Wow that's high expectations that is from our new signing lol.

I'd like him to score and would be amazed if he grabbed one or two, hope he relishes the pressure takes it and turns it into magic, god we need some hero's popping up tonight. 

Is it true that the semi finalists earn only 25k while the runner up to this cup gets 50k and the winning club 100k. No wonder clubs don't throw everything they have at this cup, it's like a night out on the town for the players 😂

5 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Is it true that the semi finalists earn only 25k while the runner up to this cup gets 50k and the winning club 100k. No wonder clubs don't throw everything they have at this cup, it's like a night out on the town for the players 😂

The Europa spot if you win is pretty lucrative these days thou.

TV-money has gone up a fair bit even for the Europa League.

5 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Daft isn't it, you get 135,000 for winning the 3rd round game in the fa cup, hell you get 36,000 for the first round of the fa cup

Just now, sne said:

The Europa spot if you win is pretty lucrative these days thou.

TV-money has gone up a fair bit even for the Europa League.

Oh right, didnt even know there was a Europa spot available omg lol 🤣

1 minute ago, LakotaDakota said:

Daft isn't it, you get 135,000 for winning the 3rd round game in the fa cup, hell you get 36,000 for the first round of the fa cup

Thats mental to be honest.

Wonder what the good old Coca Cola cup used to bring compared to the Carabao cup.

23 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Is there a reason why PEP isn't playing?? If he's been left out I just dont understand that move, now im bloody nervous about tonights game.

Our team needs to be on point, no screw ups because without PEP it's going to be much tougher I think. I just hope Nyland is spot on with goal kicks and he plays like he did the first game he came back.

You know what Nyland I have faith in you but doesn't stop the nerves that were one game away from a final so our players need to play like its a final and go out and mean business.

Animated GIF