• Grealish
    • El Ghazi
    • Nakamba (Luiz 64)
    • Trézéguet (Hourihane 70)
    • Lansbury (Drinkwater 78)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/01/20 at 23:59

Nyland  0: Worst keeper I've ever seen play for us and I've seen some real shite, from Adam Rachel to Gabor Kiraly to Peter Enckleman. With Nyland in goal you may as well shoot on sight. Pathetic for the first and third goals, the sixth goal through him, terrible, terrible keeper.

Elmo 1: Pathetic play for the second goal, defends pathetically throughout, no excuses for dropping Guilbert, awful from Smith.

Konsa 2: A total mess today.

Mings 2: Spineless and pathetic, showed no leadership.

Hause 1: All over the place and a complete liability, pathetic for the sixth goal.

Taylor 0: Worst left back I've ever seen play for the club, makes Richardson look like Roberto Carlos. Putrid display.

Luiz 1: Weak as piss and brainless. Shocking display.

Hourihane 0: A nothing player who spinelessly disappears and shirks the basic duties of a central midfield player. Needs to be sold.

Drinkwater 0: The worst debut I've ever seen from a Villa player, don't know where to start describing how bad his performance was.

Grealish 5: Tried hard, showed some quality on the ball, but couldn't do anything on account of being surrounded by utter **** shitheads.

El Ghazi 3: Scored a pen, did **** all else, lacks desire.

Trezeguet 6: very bright when he came on, wins a pen, impressive and I'm certainly not one of his admirers. Our MOTM IMO.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 3

Weakest bunch of losers to play for us in a long time.

Taylor cant tackle cant pass cant run

Elmo see taylor but is more cowardly 

Louiz see taylor

Drinkwater see taylor

CH worst performance I've ever seen by him no running literally nothing, no tackles no passing just nothing.

It comes to something that lansbury and makamba were the only players I saw actually chase and try and make a tackle.

That trez who I think is one of the biggest cowards as a player actually had more fight in him than the 5 showers of shit who started.

I didn't check team sheet but if fred was on it and not picked then Smith needs to give his head a slap then a wobble.

How on earth you think you can play football without running or tackling ?

Show some balls and not these gutless pathetic turnouts 

Shambolic team selection, but nothing whatsoever from 90% of the players regardless of setup. Will we ever learn how to find our own players when trying to get the ball out of the box? City are several classes above, sure, but it never seems to matter who we play, we just give them the ball back over and over and over and over and over and over.

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

Engels not in squad.

Drinkwater given a start when not fit.

Targett fit and not in the squad?

Taylor playing.

Elmo over guilbert.

Good thing we loaned Reina.

Team doesn't press or close down, just stands off ALL THE TIME, thats even more criminal than the above, probably our biggest weakness.

Yep I don’t understand any of Smith’s decision making and there’s so little fight in the players (bar Mings & Jack). Something is going badly wrong behind the scenes.

It’s not the loss (expected), it’s the manner of the loss. 

• Like 1

The only positive I can take is we don't have to play City every week. 

The main issue today was the work rate of City. They never gave us a second on the ball and we made so many mistakes. 5 at the back only works if you can get the wing backs up the pitch Elmo and Taylor never got forward and without them we have no width. 

We are missing McGinn so much. We badly need his energy in midfield. 

Â