• Grealish
    • El Ghazi
    • Nakamba (Luiz 64)
    • Trézéguet (Hourihane 70)
    • Lansbury (Drinkwater 78)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/01/20 at 23:59

DS got it wrong from the 1st minute and his ego stopped him from changing it until it was too late.

Criminal managerial performance, and almost as bad by the players.

I'd sack him as his head has gone.

Hasnt learned from any of his mistakes this season, and has lost the squad imo.

Get rid and bring in someone who might savage our season

Very disappointed with the team selection and subsequent defensive performance. We weren’t going to win but once that team selection popped up I thought how many will we lose by. Drinkwater is two years out of shape.  Kevin De Bruyne was bought off because he felt drunk because of the fumes from Drinkwater’s sweat.

At least we won the last five minutes 1-0 whooo. Dean Smith needs to stop having brain farts. 3-4-3 is the way forwards as we aren’t good enough to dominate. 

I'm just lucky that I live close enough to the ground to leave at half time and only miss the first 5 minutes of the second half...actually I wish it would have took me an hour to get home so I wouldn't have had to endure the second half.

1 minute ago, Silent_Bob said:

Southampton lost 0-9. Now they are climbing the table. 

Terrrible to watch, but it is only ONE game against one of the best teams on the planet. Learn from it.

Yes. They really have to learn from this. Think the needle must have dropped for a few players. 

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Ultimately, our season won't be defined by games like this. Most of us expected to lose. Its the games against the teams around us that are vital; Brighton, Bournemouth, Newcastle, etc. Win those and we can stay up. Possibly. 

Well, the impact on our goal difference is quite significant. We now have worse performance than every team except Norwich. 

But I agree, the 0-3 against Watford and 1-3 against Southampton have been more season-defining.

3 minutes ago, Silent_Bob said:

Southampton lost 0-9. Now they are climbing the table. 

Terrrible to watch, but it is only ONE game against one of the best teams on the planet. Learn from it.

He hasn't learned from any other games this season so what makes you think he will suddenly start learning now?

The mistakes made today are the same mistakes we were making in game one.

I dont understand how 11 strangers in game one had better chemistry than a team thats been playing together for months.  Whats the coaching team at?

• Like 2

Â