January Transfers 2019/20

sne

I remember that Coman scoring a belter in the brilliant game where they beat England in u21s. A side that included Mount, Maddison and Foden I think. 

Looks like he’s got a good return for goals/assists this year albeit in the Romanian league. Guess he’d be a punt in the Trezeguet mould though at least with him being young you’d imagine there would be more potential though maybe more risk he doesn’t settle/can’t cope too. 

Could be an interesting one but hopefully not the only winger we bring in. 

27 minutes ago, hippo said:

A Benteke a Benteke a Benteke wooooo ooooooo....

Oh stop it, or its the naughty corner for you. 😋

• Like 1

Football Italia has some updates on Milan two.

https://www.football-italia.net/148505/viviano-clears-reina-villa

Pepe Reina could join Aston Villa within days, as it’s reported Emiliano Viviano has agreed to be his replacement at Milan.

The goalkeeping merry-go-round is in full swing at the Milanello training camp, where Reina has spent much of the day in meetings with his agent and club directors.

Manuel Garcia Quilon had told Sky Sport Italia that there was “no agreement” with Aston Villa yet.

“We continue to negotiate, but the Rossoneri would like to bring in a replacement first.”

https://www.football-italia.net/148501/kane-pushes-piatek-spurs

Reports are growing in Italy and England that Tottenham Hotspur will pay €35m for Milan striker Krzysztof Piatek, as Harry Kane is out until April.

The link had already been made with Piatek, who is also a target for West Ham United and Aston Villa with a rumoured €30m proposal.

However, Spurs became increasingly desperate to bring in a new centre-forward after this evening’s injury update on Kane.

A statement confirmed “Harry Kane will undergo surgery to repair a ruptured tendon in his left hamstring.

“The decision to undergo surgery is not expected to impact the timeframe that the England captain will be sidelined, with the expectation that he will return to training in April.”

According to Sky Sport Italia and Sportmediaset, as well as The Guardian, that means Tottenham are prepared to pay the full €35m asking price for Piatek.

It’s roughly the same figure Milan shelled out for the 24-year-old from Genoa in January.

The Poland international has four goals in 18 Serie A games this season, although two of those were penalties.

Milan already have a replacement, as Zlatan Ibrahimovic signed on as a free agent, effectively pushing Piatek to the bench.

So seems from that Milan want over 30m and we're bidding less.

Doesn't seem like Mourinho's type of player to me. I'd have thought Spurs would want somebody at their peak.

We'll see. But I reckon the Spurs interest might be bollocks to get us to up our bid, or... its true.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Football Italia has some updates on Milan two.

https://www.football-italia.net/148505/viviano-clears-reina-villa

https://www.football-italia.net/148501/kane-pushes-piatek-spurs

So seems from that Milan want over 30m and we're bidding less.

30 million euros big difference. I think that €35 million is just under £30 million. 

2 hours ago, Elton said:

Thanks for your concern but it doesn’t annoy me. I was simply pointing out that your sources are nonsense for those that may think that you’ve stumbled onto some quality information from these clearly fake accounts. If people are gullible enough to believe these accounts then that’s theirs or your business. If you want to spread fake stories on this forum then surely I can be allowed to question them. Don’t be fooled by these ‘sources’. A broken clock is right twice a day.

Lol!

Lets all not bother then eh, or perhaps we should undertake full forensic due-diligence prior to submitting anything here. If this is the case please add Villareport to the banned list, this thread would also just have a single page reporting the confirmed signings.

They might be fake they might not, but out of all the sh*t some will stick, enjoy it, live a little, you know how it works. If we just want hard facts we could avoid all this and wait for the official site announcing transfers?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

If this is the case please add Villareport to the banned list, this thread would also just have a single page reporting the confirmed signings.

Villa Report. Ha. Fake News Report I call them. They don’t have sources.

• Like 1

A Romanian agent has claimed that he's sending one of his players to us, he made the claim on national TV in Romania. It's maybe worth noting that that original source doesn't mention either Man Coman.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I've heard of Dennis Man but not a clue about coman 

Coman was one of the very talented Romanian U21's team in 2019 Euros Finals - they whipped England (Coman scored two against us), won the group and only lost to Germany in the Semi's.

• Like 4