January Transfers 2019/20

sne

7 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Piatek is linked with Tottenham because they have inquired about buying him.

After reading the Louie Barry thread I'm convinced that Spurs are going to buy Piatek for £30m before selling him to us next Friday for £2.50. 

Or have I got that the wrong way round?

Anyway, welcome aboard. 

2 hours ago, useless said:

Wolves and Brighton getting linked to Matheus Cunha, I mentioned him in the summer as someone that we might go for, can play up front or on the wing.

Good shout ... a trio of Brazilians would do nicely ! 

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

Nah Nyland just has to play until steer is fully fit so under 10 games. I do think Nyland may have turned a corner but Reina is on so much money unless he took a massive haircut there is no way we are in for him. He isn't worth 100k a week and he hasn't played regularly for 2 seasons.

I think that would be known as a Haircut 100. It would be a fantastic day if we signed him.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elton said:

Thanks for your concern but it doesn’t annoy me. I was simply pointing out that your sources are nonsense for those that may think that you’ve stumbled onto some quality information from these clearly fake accounts. If people are gullible enough to believe these accounts then that’s theirs or your business. If you want to spread fake stories on this forum then surely I can be allowed to question them. Don’t be fooled by these ‘sources’. A broken clock is right twice a day.

So are you an ITK on the ITKs, or just another broken clock?

1 minute ago, smokingzen said:

So are you an ITK on the ITKs, or just another broken clock?

Ha, ha! Maybe so. Of course some Twitter accounts will have real info but unfortunately if you do Twitter, these fake agent and journo accounts are blindingly obvious. But believe away if you want to. The truth is out there..

2 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Where have seen that?

AVAgent on twitter who is usually spot on has said.

I’m told that 3 clubs from the championship have agreed a fee within the 2 million mark for Kodjia. Smith sees deal as a great one. #avfc

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

His Dad used to own Steaua and was dodgy evem was in prison for. Romania have an interesting generation coming through so hopefully something in it

EDIT:not his Dad but his brother

Edited by Zatman

48 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

I think that would be known as a Haircut 100. It would be a fantastic day if we signed him.

It would need to be a good offer though.  His agent is nobody's fool. 

Businessman Ioan Becali announces that he will soon make a spectacular transfer for Romanian football. The player agent claims he will take a footballer to the Premier League at Aston Villa.

I'm going to give them a player at Aston Villa in the Premier League," he told DigiSport.

Could be any one of these? 
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ioan-becali/beraterfirma/berater/201

Edited by Delphinho123