January Transfers 2019/20

sne

28 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

This a joke? He's not due to score again until April

No I have vision if Benteke were to come back to VP - he would roll back the years and it would be as if he hadn't been away.

I'm seen it guys !

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hippo said:

No I have vision if Benteke were to come back to VP - he would roll back the years and it would be as if he hadn't been away.

I'm seen it guys !

We had his best years, and turned a tidy profit. Quit whilst ahead springs to mind.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Who keeps their money in a bank account! 

Are you a pensioner or a drug dealer?

6 minutes ago, Elton said:

Ty Bracey, isn’t he just a fan that has read the same nonsense as you?

As for Acura Sports News..

Anyway, I feel bad now. This is like telling my kids that Father Christmas isn’t real when they still believe. Enjoy the rest of the window!

As I said before I am only sharing what's out there, there's not much else out there tonight. Even if it was true it might all fall down. Relax. I am not believing any of it just sharing it on here.

FWIW Ty Bracey has connections with players at the club, he has over 65K followers, Tom Julian, Gregg Evans, Matt McKendrick, Johnny Gould, Max Stokes, Dan Robinson, Villa Analytics, Matt Lynch and a load of Bloggers all follow him. He may be guessing too but he would know better than me.

Edited by thunderball
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, hippo said:

I'm seen it guys !

Why don't people want Jordan Ayew back? He's keeping Benteke out of the Palace team probably because of all the injuries loss of pace and 1 league goal the last 2 Aprils

Disclaimer: I don't want either because I thought we've ******* moved on from these regressive type signings

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Weren't Reading supposed to have signed the best one, Puscas? Only scored six goals for them in the championship so far so if there's any truth it would just be another punt like Trez and the others.

One young Romanian failing to step up doesn't mean they all will. 

Obviously I've never seen the lad play, for clarity!

Edit2 - Puscas is completely unplayable at that level... every 1 in 10. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

9 minutes ago, thunderball said:

As I said before I am only sharing what's out there, there's not much else out there tonight. Even if it was true it might all fall down. Relax. I am not believing any of it just sharing it on here.

FWIW Ty Bracey has connections with players at the club, he has over 65K followers, Tom Julian, Gregg Evans, Matt McKendrick, Johnny Gould, Max Stokes, Dan Robinson, Villa Analytics, Matt Lynch and a load of Bloggers all follow him. He may be guessing too but he would know better than me.

I am mutuals with him. He's guessing, the same as you. 

None of those people you listed are 'ITK'. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Why don't people want Jordan Ayew back? He's keeping Benteke out of the Palace team probably because of all the injuries loss of pace and 1 league goal the last 2 Aprils

Disclaimer: I don't want either because I thought we've ******* moved on from these regressive type signings

Benteke was a legend at Villa - Jordan Ayew wasn't. The chemistry was right at villa - convinced he could get back in the groove.

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Benteke was a legend at Villa - Jordan Ayew wasn't. The chemistry was right at villa - convinced he could get back in the groove.

Without googling how many goals has Benteke scored in last 2 and half seasons. He's played +3500 mins so not shy of game time

12 minutes ago, sne said:

Don't want to alarm anyone but I am detecting a worrying lack of fish puns in the transfer thread.

Ducks away for cover

I'll make a cup of char whilst I try to think of one. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Without googling how many goals has Benteke scored in last 2 and half seasons. He's played +3500 mins so not shy of game time

Dunno - but how many of those minutes were in a claret and blue shirt facing the holte end 

It's all in the chemistry mate.

5 minutes ago, thunderball said:

He’s only relying on the same fake journo source. That’s how these things start and then snowball. Before you know it real (cough) journos like James Nursey will spread it too. Although, even though we know Kodjia was surplus to requirements, I’ll be amazed if we sell him as he is our only fit centre forward at the club before we get 2 forwards in the building. I’ll also be surprised if Forest can afford his wages and pay a 3m transfer fee when he is out of contract in the summer.

Anyway, please don’t let me put you off with the Twitter links and I promise to not question them anymore, unless you quote agent John Harriet. You haven’t done him already have you? 😉

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, sne said:

Don't want to alarm anyone but I am detecting a worrying lack of fish puns in the transfer thread.

Ducks away for cover

Palace coy over Benteke to villa rumour

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hippo said:

Dunno - but how many of those minutes were in a claret and blue shirt facing the holte end 

It's all in the chemistry mate.

It's 5 same as Wesley in half a season. You're being delusional. He debuted for us over 7 years ago. Move on

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

It's 5 same as Wesley in half a season. You're being delusional. He debuted for us over 7 years ago. Move on

Scored on his debut as well .....

It's happening guys -ive seen it 

28 minutes ago, Elton said:

Ty Bracey, isn’t he just a fan that has read the same nonsense as you?

As for Acura Sports News..

Anyway, I feel bad now. This is like telling my kids that Father Christmas isn’t real when they still believe. Enjoy the rest of the window!

Kodja going to forest or anybody else for that matter would be very strange.

He is out of contract in summeris he not, be one of the very very few I have saw leave in jan transfer window