January Transfers 2019/20

sne

3 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Lol!

Lets all not bother then eh, or perhaps we should undertake full forensic due-diligence prior to submitting anything here. If this is the case please add Villareport to the banned list, this thread would also just have a single page reporting the confirmed signings.

They might be fake they might not, but out of all the sh*t some will stick, enjoy it, live a little, you know how it works. If we just want hard facts we could avoid all this and wait for the official site announcing transfers?

But you are spreading fake stories if you are relying on fake twitter journo accounts. I can’t comment upon the private agent account as I haven’t seen it, I’m sure it’s completely genuine..

To be fair to Villa Report, they never quote a fake agent or a fake journo. We know plenty of real journalist accounts seen to make things up/get things wrong without adding fake accounts into the mix.

I was just trying to add a little perspective to the credibility of what you are promoting. No need to be upset mate.

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Hagi's son maybe? He's looked decent,  though probably not the quality we need right now. 

Poor guy would be torn apart on here 20 minutes into his debut for not being as good as his Dad 😂

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Hagi's son maybe? He's looked decent,  though probably not the quality we need right now. 

Doubt it, signed for Genk after the U21's tournament last Summer on a 5yr deal, had a few higher profile suitors too but elected for Genk as he was assured more game time. Wont be there very long, very talented.

• Like 2

If we're using up our loans on Drinkwater and Reina, and spending £30m on a striker, and then still have to buy another forward after that, it won't leave much money left for a proven winger, or anyone like Bowen, or Benrahma, so might have to take a punt on a talented youngster, that Florinel Coman who's being talked about has been linked with both Chelsea and Man City so must have some sort of pedigree, even if it's only paper talk

3 hours ago, Elton said:

Sorry mate, that’s another clearly fake account. It’s someone pretending to be a journalist..

These might be fake too, but there might be smoke here....

[Please note these are two hours after me spreading "fake news" on my earlier post]

I have also read that JK isn't keen on the move so it might come to nothing (source: AVAgent 😎). Make of that what you will.

4 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Ty Bracey is clearly nothing more than a Villa fan like you or me having a Twitter account and posting Villa related stuff. I'm not sure what value this adds?

3 minutes ago, thunderball said:

[Please note these are two hours after me spreading "fake news" on my earlier post]

I have also read that JK isn't keen on the move so it might come to nothing (source: AVAgent 😎). Make of that what you will.

Ty Bracey, isn’t he just a fan that has read the same nonsense as you?

As for Acura Sports News..

Anyway, I feel bad now. This is like telling my kids that Father Christmas isn’t real when they still believe. Enjoy the rest of the window!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2