Cameron Archer

Zatman

1 hour ago, Five Ken McNaughts said:

Excellent news! And a great example to every Villa youngster out on loan (also still the best name at the club – if “Cameron Archer” wasn’t a footballer, he’d be a rogue CIA assassin on the run from the people who created him).

He'd definitely be the worlds greatest secret agent.

https://media.tenor.com/images/c55674a099cbfd568ebabf3f2c700daf/tenor.gif

Edited by MotoMkali

fantastic news, been really impressed with him since seeing him against Barrow, looks like a really natural striker and one of the better finishers at the club. Reckon some of the chances we have missed this year might have found the back of the net if he were on the end of them. Excited to see more of him and hope he makes the bench a bit more regularly in future games.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, useless said:

I think that was Barber with the assist, looks like he's had a growth spurt, you can see Raikhy just to the side.

Agreed. The Mail reported it as Barber last night, then the Villa Academy twitter page said it was Raikhy and the Mail changed their minds!

It's definitely Barber.

I believe he's staying with us for remainder of the season. Which makes sense as I'd expect Barry and Young to be loaned out again, Chuk and Davis are out on Loan. 

Hopefully Archer can get some first team mins off the bench this season. I expect he could have a big impact in Championship with a season long loan next season. 

Â