Cameron Archer

Zatman

He's definitely got the goal scoring bit about him. The anticipatory nature in the box is hard to truly teach.

I think unfairly enough in today's games, CF's that aren't great at the other areas of the game have less of a chance these days.

Still think he would be really great in a 2 striker set up anywhere. Akpom was a really good pairing with him at Boro.

10 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

He's definitely got the goal scoring bit about him. The anticipatory nature in the box is hard to truly teach.

I think unfairly enough in today's games, CF's that aren't great at the other areas of the game have less of a chance these days.

Still think he would be really great in a 2 striker set up anywhere. Akpom was a really good pairing with him at Boro.

Sheffield tried that in fairness with McBurnie and they werent that bad

• 2 months later...

I'd personally bring him back and re-integrate him into the squad. Radical I know.

He has good pace from wide positions and no one in our team could actually run after Diaby and Bailey went off so for second halves like tonight he wouldn't have been a bad option at all instead of Duran who's more someone you knock balls up to and barely touched it.

• Like 1

I think the only way we can really accommodate 3 strikers and give them meaningful minutes is if one of the others is good enough to regularly play instead of Watkins. Duran and Archer do have different games, but I think having them both when we like one up top just means they're both getting in the way of each other's development.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I think the only way we can really accommodate 3 strikers and give them meaningful minutes is if one of the others is good enough to regularly play instead of Watkins. Duran and Archer do have different games, but I think having them both when we like one up top just means they're both getting in the way of each other's development.

There's a big chance Duran will be sold in the summer. Although I would rather have him over Archer, I think Duran has more potential.

Â