Cameron Archer

Zatman

If we send players out on loan for them to learn and to bring them up a level (training with adults, playing competitive games against adults) then I think he’s more than achieved what we’ve set out to get him to do.

Edited by alreadyexists

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah he cut inside and stuck one in the top corner in the 7-2 didn't he? 

And the amazing goal Watkins scored this season against Brighton where he cut in off of Youngs through ball carried for ages and slammed it top corner. 

People have the shortest memories its hilarious. 

• Like 2

How Archer Compares to other notable loans at Preston North End

Cameron Archer- 5 Games 3 Goals 👑
David Beckham- 5 Games 2 Goals
Danny Welbeck- 8 Games 2 Goals
Callum Robinson- 25 games 4 Goals
Lukas Nmecha- 41 Games 3 Goals
Andy Carrol- 11 Games 1 Goal    
Josh King- 8 Games 0 Goals
Stephy Mavididi- 10 Games 0 Goals

Beckham Who?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

And the amazing goal Watkins scored this season against Brighton where he cut in off of Youngs through ball carried for ages and slammed it top corner. 

People have the shortest memories its hilarious. 

That’s it for the list though. He usually shoots first time or takes one touch. Archer can teach him a thing or two about the art of finishing 🤣

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Funny thing is, he’s scoring goals that Watkins wouldn’t score. 

Love what Archer is doing right now but Watkins scored 26 at that level.  If my memory serves correct Watkins scored a similar goal against us back during the Bruce days. Just a bit of perspective. 

• Like 3

From not being able to get in a National League side on loan 12 months ago, to this:

• 13 goals in 12 games....from actual senior appearances (EFL Trophy, EFL Cup & Championship) - i dont include the PL games, as it was only 24 mins tbh.

insane!

image.png.790afd79ce958988a9c9e554829eee23.png

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Love what Archer is doing right now but Watkins scored 26 at that level.  If my memory serves correct Watkins scored a similar goal against us back during the Bruce days. Just a bit of perspective. 

That was in a full season. Archer currently has 13 goals on 15 games. If he continues at that rate he will surpass Watkins's total. 

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

That was in a full season. Archer currently has 13 goals on 15 games. If he continues at that rate he will surpass Watkins's total. 

In a worse team too. Brentford were very handy when Watkins was scoring goals.

• Like 1

Â