Cameron Archer

Zatman

51 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Is that 4 goals in 7 games for Preston?

Surely he wont be out on loan again next season.

I think the plan for next season is to loan him out to a newly promoted team or a team at the bottom end of Premier League. Which basically means loaning him to ourselves.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, AV82 said:

This boy is exactly where he needs to be right now. Getting games and getting goals. He is not the answer to our problems.

No I know, not right now. But if he gets one in two in the championship through to the end of the season. He will be likely very involved with us next season youd have thought.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Another good decision to send one if your most in form players on loan. Him and kerry should have been kept. Stupid decision by Gerrard 

You’ve Changed your mind again I see, Next season hopefully he can push and dislodge Ollie or Danny.

Edited by gwi1890

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Another good decision to send one if your most in form players on loan. Him and kerry should have been kept. Stupid decision by Gerrard 

Yes its looking that way,  when you have two underperforming strikers at the club. 

Just now, PaulC said:

Yes its looking that way,  when you have two underperforming strikers at the club. 

Archer has probably had more chances created at Preston than our front 2 have received all season 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Archer has probably had more chances created at Preston than our front 2 have received all season 

He makes chances out of nothing something neither Ings or Watkins  do. I was only half joking anyway, but he has the type of spirit may of players seem to lack. 

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Yep. I get the quality is lower in the championship  but we were playing watford not city yesterday and we could only muster one shot on target. Piss poor. 

Â