Cameron Archer

Zatman

PNE gets a goal disallowed.  Archer heavily involved in the build up. He has been really lively and looks a class above his teammates.  Good blend of strength, control, and a very quick turn of pace.

Just now, MaVilla said:

bloody h*ll, i step away to empty the dishwasher and he scores....

good goal?

Beats the offside trap for a deep cross and with just the goalkeeper to beat, buries it from around the penalty spot.  Clinical finish.

• Like 1

whether he will make it at PL level who knows (in terms of all round game), but one thing is for sure, the lad is a clinical finisher, i dont honestly remember the last time i saw a lad with such a finish on him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

whether he will make it at PL level who knows (in terms of all round game), but one thing is for sure, the lad is a clinical finisher, i dont honestly remember the last time i saw a lad with such a finish on him.

He is getting better and better as he gets stronger and stronger. He was always tiny for his age but now he is getting really stocky . That allied to having a fantastic finish is really pushing him on. His allround game is decent as well . He is more creative than you might think , again because he has increased his strength so he can lay the ball off with a bit of flair. I doubt Watkins was as good as him at this age . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

He is getting better and better as he gets stronger and stronger. He was always tiny for his age but now he is getting really stocky . That allied to having a fantastic finish is really pushing him on. His allround game is decent as well . He is more creative than you might think , again because he has increased his strength so he can lay the ball off with a bit of flair. I doubt Watkins was as good as him at this age . 

This.  His finishing is his strongest attribute, but his strength, control, & pace are all very good too.  Out of all our youngsters I think he has the most potential to break into the first team next like JJ has done.  Still has a lot of work to do in the press when the team doesn't have possession, but he's been electric this season so far.  

• Like 1

Just now, Steero113 said:

Looking a real prospect this kid. 

amazing that he struggled to get a game on loan at Solihull Moors last season in the National League, but now he score a goal per game in the cup for us, and is scoring in the Champ now.

madness!

• Like 2

Â